Flexsteel Industries, Inc. is a seating specialist with more than 116 years of experience creating fine upholstered furniture for residential, commercial and vehicle installations.
With corporate headquarters in Dubuque, Iowa, Flexsteel encompasses a nation-wide network of manufacturing facilities with operations in Dublin, Georgia; Harrison, Arkansas; Louisville, Kentucky; Riverside, California; and Starkville, Mississippi. More than 1750 associates are employed at Flexsteel facilities, with 350 associates employed in Dubuque.
Flexsteel is named for the unique flexible blue steel seat spring which offers durability and comfort, backed by one of the furniture industry's few lifetime limited warranties.
For more information, visit http://www.Flexsteel.com.
The EDI Coordinator will work with the company’s EDI program, maintaining smooth communications for production using EDI tools and ensuring smooth transitions when changes or maintenance are required. This consists of tasks such as handling inbound/outbound documents, conducting auditing, handling relevant documents, and testing with EDI partners. The EDI coordinators work extensively with the IT staff and other members of the business to ensure the EDI program is working as intended. Daily activities performed by the EDI coordinator include serving as the initial contact for troubleshooting inquiries, monitoring document transmissions, and identifying opportunities to improve relevant processes. They perform audits to ensure quality standards are being met on a regular basis, and they are also usually responsible for conducting training to keep staff up to date on technology changes.
The EDI Coordinator possesses and applies a broad knowledge of technical and business concepts to assignments that may be complex. Works with general supervision - conferring with supervisor on unusual system related issues. Position carries project responsibility working with internal and external customers and vendors.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Work with trading partners to resolve any operational issues.
- Coordinate and test all EDI implementations with new EDI partners.
- Analyze current implementation in order to make recommendations for improvements.
- Process and monitor all inbound and outbound documents.
- Coordinate with trading partners to maintain effective EDI relationships and provide support to internal departments
- Works with business leaders, BPD, and BSAs to assure function requirements are understood and documented, defining technical scope and objectives in all functional areas. Reviews and analyzes business requirements.
- Analyzes existing systems for difficulties and failure modes and revises EDI procedures to mitigate risk to the enterprise Monitor ticket system and remediate EDI defects in an efficient manner.
- Provides aid in hardware/software integration and interface support issues, troubleshooting issues as needed.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE DESIRED:
- Two-year degree in or equivalent related experience.
- SAP ERP experience required, S/4 HANA preferred.
- Functional knowledge of SAP PO.
- Familiarity with AS2, FTP and other communication methods.
- Business application experience with EDI 204, 210, 310, 315, 810, 820, 846, 850, 855, & 856 Transactions
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package:
- Medical & Dental Insurance
- 2 weeks of vacation (prorated at start date)
- Additional time off for sick or personal reasons as needed.
- 9 paid federal holidays and one floating holiday
- Section 125 Medical Flex/Dependent Care Reimbursement program.
- Employee discounts with select cell phone carriers.
- Tuition reimbursement opportunities.
- Robust 401(K) with up to 5% matching and counseling services available.
- Performance-based bonuses.
- Employee Assistance Plan which includes guidance from plan administrators.
Other reasons you may want to consider Flexsteel:
- Associate discounts on furniture… yep, you heard that right!
- Free coffee whenever you need it.
- Free covered parking.
- We are a fun collaborative environment where people matter.
- Opportunity to grow your career with the 8th largest manufacturer of furniture in the U.S.
- Casual and flexible work environment.
- We are grounded in purpose: From the Flexsteel family to yours…we’re committed to creating comfort where your life happens.
Flexsteel Industries, Inc. offers a competitive salary, along with an excellent full-time benefits package, paid holidays, a friendly, supportive work environment, Flexsteel furniture discounts, and professional growth opportunities.
EEO/AA Employer Disabled/Veteran
Please apply online at http://www.flexsteel.com/about-us/careers
Paid Sick Leave
|Years of Experience||1-2 Years|