Welding, Soldering or Brazing WorkerSedona Staffing Services, Holy Cross, IA
This listing has expired
Sedona Staffing Services is a, global staffing, recruiting, and executive search firm. We locate qualified professionals, who excel in their careers, and provide customized staffing solutions for our client companies. Nationally, we're part of , a global recruiting network, whose reach allows Sedona to recruit skilled candidates for highly technical, medical, executive, or hard-to-fill positions.
In summary, Sedona specializes in finding the right fit for both job seekers and businesses.
Our customized staffing solutions help businesses reduce costs and risk, increase efficiency, and provide flexibility.
Job seekers benefit from our free services and vast employer connections that aid in their job search and placement.
Position Summary :
A local Dubuque company seeks a shop laborer who can weld, assemble, grind, and smooth doors and door accessories to the expectations of the client.
Hours: Full-time, Monday-Friday, 1st shift
Wage: $15-20/ hour based on experience
- Assemble client product according to templates in order to create accuracy
- 1-2 years experience welding using MIG Gas
- Grind, smooth, and use of jig saw in order to finish and prepare product to be shipped
- Use of math skills and ability to read a tape measure to create an accurate product that meats client expectation
- Ability to lift 50-75#
- Must have a valid drivers licences and willing to get Fed Med Card
To be considered for these openings please call Lake at 563.556.3040 or email email@example.com
This position is available immediately!
Sedona Staffing Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer