Part-Time Admin Assistant (Non-Profit)EXPRESS Employment Professionals, Dubuque, IA
This listing has expired
On a Mission to Put
a Million People to Work
Express Employment Professionals is one of the top staffing companies in the U.S. and Canada. Every day, we help people find jobs and provide workforce solutions to businesses. Express has more than 750 franchise locations that provide a full range of employment solutions that include full-time, temporary, and part-time employment in a wide range of positions, including professional, commercial, and administrative. Each Express office is locally owned and operated and backed by the expertise and support of an international headquarters. Simply put, Express is large enough to meet your needs and small enough to care.
If you're a job seeker, Express will assess your skills and work with you to find a job that fits your needs and abilities. Applicants never pay a fee at Express, and you'll have the opportunity to earn benefits such as medical insurance, holiday pay, vacation pay, referral bonuses and much more. Learn more.
For employers, Express Employment Professionals provides staffing and HR solutions to help meet your needs and production goals.
LIKE US! Facebook.com/ExpressDbq
A local Non-Profit is looking for a Part-Time Administrative Assistant.
Monday - Thursday, 8 AM - 12 PM
- Perform daily office duties: mail and email distribution; donor letters and filing; ordering office/educational supplies, etc.
- Coordinate volunteer and special event activities
- Help manage social media outlets: Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram, etc.
- Develop basic marketing materials
- Assist in researching and writing grants
- Monitor and maintain inventory
- Assist accountant with income and expenses of organization
- Coordinates office activities and schedules
- Friendly communicator; outstanding phone etiquette; team oriented
- Demonstrates excellent written and oral communication; Mail Chimp
- Strong organizational skills
- Be creative with an eye for design using noncomplex computer software
- Knowledge of digital media software, video-editing software, and social media software
- Experience in proofreading and editing
- Able to work independently, think analytically, make decisions and exercise sound judgment
If you are interested and qualified for this position, email your resume to Madelyn.Jantsch@expresspros.com .
Never a fee to the job seeker!
This listing has expired
Temp To Hire
Full or Part Time
Volunteer and Non-profit
|Years of Experience||--|