Sedona Staffing Services is a, global staffing, recruiting, and executive search firm. We locate qualified professionals, who excel in their careers, and provide customized staffing solutions for our client companies. Nationally, we're part of , a global recruiting network, whose reach allows Sedona to recruit skilled candidates for highly technical, medical, executive, or hard-to-fill positions.
In summary, Sedona specializes in finding the right fit for both job seekers and businesses.
Our customized staffing solutions help businesses reduce costs and risk, increase efficiency, and provide flexibility.
Job seekers benefit from our free services and vast employer connections that aid in their job search and placement.
Construction Administrator / Office Assistant
Wage: $15-$17/ hour
Monday – Friday (Full Time)
A growing local Dubuque, IA development and construction company is looking to add a Construction Administrator to help support their office and business. We are seeking a candidate who is comfortable and confident in their ability to help with many facets of the business to include with drafting proposals to helping customers as they walk into our client’s office.
- Provide administrative support on various construction projects
- Perform data entry as needed
- Communicate with customers and subcontractors to resolve any issues
- Field telephone calls, receive and direct visitors
- Invoice/Pay Entering
- GR Pay Application
- Misc. Pay Applications
- PO/CO Return Logs
- Lien Waivers/Check Disbursement – Along with logging status
- Contract Disbursement – Along with logging status
- Insurance tracking and logging
- Meeting Minutes
- Construction Manager’s Assistants
- Writing memos, letter, etc…
- Good soft skills and math skills are needed
- 1+ year of experience supporting the operations of a construction department is preferred.
- Intermediate experience with MS Excel
Please email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Sedona Staffing Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
|Apply for this Job!|
|Alternate Web Site:||Click to visit|