Hirschbach Motor Lines is a refrigerated carrier established in 1935. Proudly family owned, Hirschbach's refrigerated fleet is among the newest, most fuel efficient, and environmentally friendly in the trucking industry. We specialize in delivering fresh and frozen products across the United States along with offering experience in handling dry goods. Hirschbach is a company built on strong relationships with our family of customers, drivers, employees, vendors, and partner carries. We welcome you to join our family!
- Accumulate and process weekly payroll.
- Prepare and submit payroll related compliance reports to appropriate government agencies.
- Key contact with HK/iSolved Payroll Services (the 3rd Party Payroll Administrator). Ultimately responsible for creation and maintenance of data residing in their payroll system, and being the in-house expert in the HK/iSolved payroll system.
- Responsible for staff timekeeping system setups.
- Review final compensation payment calculations and advise management of any issues of concern related to the payment amounts.
- Support various administrative, reporting and auditing tasks related to payroll, benefits and compensation planning; this includes the preparation on monthly GL entries to record payroll activity and the reconciliation of payroll related GL accounts.
- Review and analyze current payroll, benefits and tax procedures in order to recommend and implement changes leading to best-practice operations.
- Respond to information requests involving employee compensation (i.e., garnishments, employment verification, worker’s compensation, disability, etc.)
- This position requires an extremely detail orientated person with significant knowledge of payroll administration, including state and federal regulations.
- Prior experience with an AS400 operating system and iSolved/HK is preferred.
|Apply for this Job!|
|Alternate Web Site:||Click to visit|
|Years of Experience||1-2 Years|