Situated in the historic Port of Dubuque, Diamond Jo Casino is an entertainment destination not to be missed! We offer a high-energy casino with nearly 1,000 slots, 20 table games, more than 200 nights of live entertainment each year at the Mississippi Moon Bar, a state-of-the-art bowling center and five restaurants. Diamond Jo offers many perks for its team members, including a free meal during their shift, a holiday gift check and children's party, an annual picnic, discounted show tickets in the Mississippi Moon Bar and team member appreciation events throughout the year… just to name a few. Boyd Gaming is one of the leading companies in the gaming industry, but we've kept the culture and feel of a family-owned business, something that makes our Company a special place to work. Of course, few family-owned businesses can offer you the chance to work in an environment of exhilarating casino action, chart-topping entertainment, award-winning restaurants, beautiful environments, and plenty of recreational pursuits. At Boyd Gaming, our business is making sure our customers have fun. Today Boyd Gaming is one of the most experienced and well-respected companies in the gaming industry, owning and operating 24 gaming facilities in 7 states. Our geographic diversification translates not only into greater financial stability and company growth, but a wide range of career opportunities for our team members. Further information about our company as well as our job openings can be found at "http://www.boydcareers.com/
Oversee Bowling Control Desk operations to optimize efficient, courteous service and maximize lane and equipment utilization. Interface with and assist management with Bowling Office duties.
- Experience and knowledge of bowling center operations; preferred.
- Must have an established record of dependability and strong customer service.
- Basic computer skills, working knowledge of Microsoft Office Programs.
- Must be able to stand and/or walk for extended periods of time.
- Other physical requirements of the job include but are not limited to: lifting, reaching, kneeling, and bending.
- Job holder may be exposed to certain environmental factors including but not limited to second-hand smoke and excessive noise.
- Must be able to obtain/maintain any necessary certifications and/or licenses.
|Apply for this Job!|
|Apply in Person:||301 Bell St|
P O Box 1750
|Alternate Web Site:||Click to visit|