Situated in the historic Port of Dubuque, Diamond Jo Casino is an entertainment destination not to be missed! We offer a high-energy casino with nearly 1,000 slots, 20 table games, more than 200 nights of live entertainment each year at the Mississippi Moon Bar, a state-of-the-art bowling center and five restaurants. Diamond Jo offers many perks for its team members, including a free meal during their shift, a holiday gift check and children's party, an annual picnic, discounted show tickets in the Mississippi Moon Bar and team member appreciation events throughout the year… just to name a few. Boyd Gaming is one of the leading companies in the gaming industry, but we've kept the culture and feel of a family-owned business, something that makes our Company a special place to work. Of course, few family-owned businesses can offer you the chance to work in an environment of exhilarating casino action, chart-topping entertainment, award-winning restaurants, beautiful environments, and plenty of recreational pursuits. At Boyd Gaming, our business is making sure our customers have fun. Today Boyd Gaming is one of the most experienced and well-respected companies in the gaming industry, owning and operating 24 gaming facilities in 7 states. Our geographic diversification translates not only into greater financial stability and company growth, but a wide range of career opportunities for our team members. Further information about our company as well as our job openings can be found at "http://www.boydcareers.com/
Prepare food according to established specifications and standardized recipes. Inspect equipment, cold meats, seafood, and produce to ensure product quality standards are met. Maintain inventory levels and order stock. Monitor rotation, storage, and quantity controls.
- Prepare food according to established specifications and standardized recipes.
- Inspect equipment, cold meats, seafood, and produce to ensure product quality standards are met.
- Maintain established inventory levels and order stock.
- Ensure proper product rotation, storage, and quantity controls.
- Consistently apply established safety and sanitation procedures.
- One (1) year of experience as a prep cook preferred.
- Must have a working knowledge of the production of a limited number of recipes in assigned food outlet while working under minimal supervision.
- Must be able to stand and/or walk for approximately 90% of shift.
- Must be able to lift, carry and maneuver up to 75 pounds.
- Other physical requirements of the position include but are not necessarily limited to reaching, grasping, bending, kneeling, and twisting at the waist.
- Must be able to obtain/maintain any necessary licenses and/or certifications.
|Apply for this Job!|
|Apply in Person:||301 Bell St|
P O Box 1750
|Alternate Web Site:||Click to visit|
Food and Beverage
|Years of Experience||--|