Sedona Staffing Services is a, global staffing, recruiting, and executive search firm. We locate qualified professionals, who excel in their careers, and provide customized staffing solutions for our client companies. Nationally, we're part of , a global recruiting network, whose reach allows Sedona to recruit skilled candidates for highly technical, medical, executive, or hard-to-fill positions.
In summary, Sedona specializes in finding the right fit for both job seekers and businesses.
Our customized staffing solutions help businesses reduce costs and risk, increase efficiency, and provide flexibility.
Job seekers benefit from our free services and vast employer connections that aid in their job search and placement.
- Performing 1st piece approvals, in-process inspections and final inspections of parts.
- Completing layout reports for new and revised tooling.
- Prepare all first article reports to be submitted to the customer for approval.
- Train operators on procedures and the use of measuring instruments to verify product.
- Oversee, sort and rework quarantined product.
- Handling customer quality related issues on a daily bases.
- Other duties as assigned.
The candidate must have the following:
- CMM experience
- Ability to read blueprints
- Experience with calibration of tools
- Attention to detail
The successful candidate must be able to effectively work with department supervisors, lead personnel and co-workers. Attention and adherence to detail, safety rules and regulations, and quality of work are necessary.
If interested in this position, please call Diane at 563-875-7030 or email email@example.com.
Sedona Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer
|Apply for this Job!|
|Alternate Web Site:||Click to visit|