Flexsteel Industries, Inc. is a seating specialist with more than 116 years of experience creating fine upholstered furniture for residential, commercial and vehicle installations.
With corporate headquarters in Dubuque, Iowa, Flexsteel encompasses a nation-wide network of manufacturing facilities with operations in Dublin, Georgia; Harrison, Arkansas; Louisville, Kentucky; Riverside, California; and Starkville, Mississippi. More than 1750 associates are employed at Flexsteel facilities, with 350 associates employed in Dubuque.
Flexsteel is named for the unique flexible blue steel seat spring which offers durability and comfort, backed by one of the furniture industry's few lifetime limited warranties.
For more information, visit http://www.Flexsteel.com.
Flexsteel is seeking an experienced Graphic and Digital Designer to join our growing marketing team! We are looking for an individual who thrives in a fast-paced environment, and who is passionate about their creative approach. This position will work closely with our Corporate Creative Services and Merchandising teams to conceptualize and create dynamic work to support Flexsteel’s growing business.
This individual will be responsible for the design and revision of catalog pages, tear sheets, and other marketing collateral. They will also maintain marketing assets as assigned on behalf of the company with support to each of Flexsteel’s diverse business functions. This position will also assist with the accuracy and integrity of all marketing projects and the documentation systems required within the creative services team.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- In compliance with brand standards, completes work as assigned on behalf of the Company, its businesses and or its functions.
- Creates, revises and or maintains print materials, photographs/images, displays as assigned.
- Supports the Creative Services Team through cross training and continuous improvement is processes and documentation to ensure optimal performance in all work.
- Maintains strong working knowledge of computer, software, websites and portals.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE DESIRED:
- Two-year degree and two years of work experience in layout/design.
- Experience in Microsoft Word, Apple Desktop and Adobe Creative Suite a strong plus.
- Attention to detail critical to success.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package
- Medical & Dental Insurance
- 2 weeks vacation (prorated at start date)
- Additional time off for sick or personal reasons as needed.
- 9 paid federal holidays and one floating holiday
- Section 125 Medical Flex/Dependent Care Reimbursement program.
- Employee discounts with select cell phone carriers.
- Tuition reimbursement opportunities.
- Robust 401(K) with up to 5% matching and counseling services available.
- Performance-based bonuses.
- Employee Assistance Plan which includes guidance from plan administrators.
Other reasons you may want to consider Flexsteel
- Associate discounts on furniture… yep, you heard that right!
- Free coffee whenever you need it.
- Free covered parking.
- We are a fun collaborative environment where people matter.
- Opportunity to grow your career with the 8th largest manufacturer of furniture in the U.S.
- Casual and flexible work environment.
- We are grounded in purpose: From the Flexsteel family to yours…we’re committed to creating comfort where your life happens.
Flexsteel Industries, Inc. offers a competitive salary, along with an excellent full-time benefits package, paid holidays, a friendly, supportive work environment, Flexsteel furniture discounts, and professional growth opportunities. EOE M/F/H/V
Please apply online at http://www.flexsteel.com/about-us/careers
Graphic Design/Social Media
Paid Sick Leave
|Years of Experience||2-5 Years|