Automated Bindery Operator ($15-$18/hour)EXPRESS Employment Professionals, Dubuque, IA
On a Mission to Put
a Million People to Work
Express Employment Professionals is one of the top staffing companies in the U.S. and Canada. Every day, we help people find jobs and provide workforce solutions to businesses. Express has more than 750 franchise locations that provide a full range of employment solutions that include full-time, temporary, and part-time employment in a wide range of positions, including professional, commercial, and administrative. Each Express office is locally owned and operated and backed by the expertise and support of an international headquarters. Simply put, Express is large enough to meet your needs and small enough to care.
If you're a job seeker, Express will assess your skills and work with you to find a job that fits your needs and abilities. Applicants never pay a fee at Express, and you'll have the opportunity to earn benefits such as medical insurance, holiday pay, vacation pay, referral bonuses and much more. Learn more.
For employers, Express Employment Professionals provides staffing and HR solutions to help meet your needs and production goals.
LIKE US! Facebook.com/ExpressDbq
The Automated Bindery Operator is responsible for set-up, operation and maintenance of all automated folders and saddle-stitchers in the plant and corresponding peripheral equipment like gluers and punches. Current equipment includes Stahl folders and a Harris Saddle-Stitcher. The individual will be primarily responsible for set-up, running, & teardown of the saddle-stitcher and the folders, while meeting guidelines set by Estimating and Project Management for specific projects.
Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Capable of a variety of folds from roll folds, gate folds and folding 4, 8 ,& 16 page signatures. Other signature folding will also apply.
- Ability to use a guillotine cutter to cut printed product to size required for finishing.
- Able to trouble-shoot and problem solve on difficult projects.
- Ensures that saddle-stitching, folding and all related equipment is optimized and operating within required standards in terms of process controls, planned maintenance schedules, make ready and running standards.
- Recommends equipment repairs, parts and supplies as needed
- Ability to use an in-line glue melt system.
- Flexibility to support other areas of the shop; e.g., Delivery driver, mailing and shipping
Pay range is $15-$18/hour based on experience.
If you are interested in this position please send your resume to Carrie.Cannon@Expresspros.com or call Express at (563) 583-1600 TODAY!
|Apply for this Job!|
|Apply by Phone:||563-583-1600|
|Apply in Person:||1701 John F. Kennedy Rd.|
|Apply by Email:||Leilone.Rethmeier@expresspros.com|
Temp To Hire
Skilled Labor Trades
|Years of Experience||2-5 Years|