On a Mission to Put
a Million People to Work
Express Employment Professionals is one of the top staffing companies in the U.S. and Canada. Every day, we help people find jobs and provide workforce solutions to businesses. Express has more than 750 franchise locations that provide a full range of employment solutions that include full-time, temporary, and part-time employment in a wide range of positions, including professional, commercial, and administrative. Each Express office is locally owned and operated and backed by the expertise and support of an international headquarters. Simply put, Express is large enough to meet your needs and small enough to care.
If you're a job seeker, Express will assess your skills and work with you to find a job that fits your needs and abilities. Applicants never pay a fee at Express, and you'll have the opportunity to earn benefits such as medical insurance, holiday pay, vacation pay, referral bonuses and much more. Learn more.
For employers, Express Employment Professionals provides staffing and HR solutions to help meet your needs and production goals.
LIKE US! Facebook.com/ExpressDbq
Dubuque Stamping & Manufacturing is looking to add a Quoting Engineer to their team! This is a Direct Hire position offering a great benefits package! Pay is commensurate upon experience.
- Effective relations with production, purchasing, tooling, and quotation functions.
- Determine the standards for the production on the floor, as well as pricing to the customer.
- Effective coordination of processes routings and bills of material.
- Accessible and responsive to staff, department, management, and company needs.
- Overall thoroughness and accuracy of engineering records and price quotations.
- Effective communications with customers, vendors, and subcontractors.
- All quotations will be reviewed by the Engineering Manager before being sent to back to the customer.
- Must be able to read blueprints.
- Experience with Stamping/Laser Cutting/Metal Fabrication or Machining preferred.
- Experience in a manufacturing environment preferred.
- Must be comfortable going on the production floor.
- Mechanical aptitude preferred.
- Knowledge of GD&T is a plus but not required.
Paid Sick Leave
|Years of Experience||--|