MDS, RN (Full Time 1st shift)Luther Manor Communities, Dubuque, IA
This listing has expired
Luther Manor Communities is evolving to excellence right before our eyes!
Luther Manor Communities is a not for profit senior health care continuum. We have two campus locations. The first is located on a five acre site in western Dubuque. Our second campus is a brand new continuum located on twenty three acres in Asbury.
At Luther Manor Communities, we strive to be a place where you can enjoy the golden years of your life with love, care and familiarity. We offer the finest and most respectful care services for our residents in a homelike and peaceful environment.
At Luther Manor Communities we offer:
- All in one full faith based healthcare continuum that meets your needs today and well into the future.
- Enriched lives through a continuum of quality services guided by Christian love and compassion.
- Rapidly growing campuses at Hillcrest and in Asbury.
- Includes Independent Living, Assisted Living, Care at Home, Skilled Nursing, Long Term Care, Memory Care, Outpatient Therapy and Short Term Rehabilitation
- Come contribute to a premiere health care provider and make a difference in the lives of our Dubuque area seniors!
Luther Manor Communities mission is to fulfill the physical, mental, emotional, social and spiritual needs of our residents. We strive to maintain the dignity of each individual in the spirit of Christian love and compassion. When it comes to choosing a facility for your loved one, we can help.
If you are looking for a rewarding career in a friendly, caring environment, then check us out at Luther Manor Communities.
We offer a variety of jobs some of which include:
Nursing (RN, LPN, CMA, CNA)
Laundry & Housekeeping
COME JOIN OUR TEAM!
Luther Manor is accepting applications for a MDS RN. This Full time 12 hour shift position will include MDS and staff nurse hours consisting of every 3rd weekend and holiday.
The successful candidate must show excellent supervision,people and communication skills.
- Current, valid license to practice as a Registered Nurse (RN) in the State of Iowa required with supervisory and teaching experience.
- Experience working in Long Term Care or with the Geriatric population in other health care settings.
- Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation training required.
- Regular attendance is required.
- Must be able to read, write and speak fluent English.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Attends and coordinates Medicare conferences and team meetings. Providing transcription of the goals and assessments discussed and revises Care Plan as necessary documenting changes in the computer system.
- Assures consistency of documentation between MDS and medical record.
- Ensure RUGS are consistent with therapy.
- Assist with OBRA assessments as needed and complete discharge assessments.
- Reviews MDS data and completes all Medicare PPS assessments.
- Audits charts for appropriate Nursing Medicare documentation.
- Performs necessary discharge planning.
- Assists with various Admissions functions including documenting information for re-admission, pre-admission screenings, new admissions, nursing assessments, calling doctors, and faxing pharmacy prescriptions as needed as this relates to Medicare.
- Assists nurses in emergency situations as necessary.
- Handles and assists with resident and resident family relations matters as needed in a caring and compassionate manner.
- All other duties as assigned by the Director of Nursing.
" Make a Difference, Come Care WIth Us"
In return, you can expect great benefits like health & dental insurance, matching 401(k), PTO after 6 months, and many more!
If interested, please stop by and complete an application or visit us on-line at www.luthermanor.com
" Make a Difference Come Care With Us"
This listing has expired
Paid Sick Leave
|Years of Experience||--|