Summer 2019 Digital Marketing InternFlexsteel Industries Inc, Dubuque, IA
This listing has expired
Flexsteel Industries, Inc. is a seating specialist with more than 116 years of experience creating fine upholstered furniture for residential, commercial and vehicle installations.
With corporate headquarters in Dubuque, Iowa, Flexsteel encompasses a nation-wide network of manufacturing facilities with operations in Dublin, Georgia; Harrison, Arkansas; Louisville, Kentucky; Riverside, California; and Starkville, Mississippi. More than 1750 associates are employed at Flexsteel facilities, with 350 associates employed in Dubuque.
Flexsteel is named for the unique flexible blue steel seat spring which offers durability and comfort, backed by one of the furniture industry's few lifetime limited warranties.
For more information, visit http://www.Flexsteel.com.
The Digital Marketing Intern is responsible for assisting the Marketing Team in implementing Flexsteel Industries overall content and marketing plan -- focusing specifically on our digital channels -- to build brand awareness within our social community, assist with influencer programming and building shareable content.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assist in managing social media channels (Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, YouTube) and editorial calendar to ensure content is timely, relevant, and engaging
- Draft content plans for web, social and email
- Assist with bi-weekly reporting
- Keep up to date and informed on new social media trends and adapt accordingly
- Ensure proper messaging is being executed online
- Identify leaders and influencers (internal/external) and engage them in brand activities
- Assist with website copywriting, proofing, and updating as needed
- Build out relationships with retail partners
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE DESIRED:
- Ability to take initiative, employ good judgment, and assist with projects from beginning to end
- Excellent writing, editing, and proofreading skills
- Exceptional ability to manage details
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to meet deadlines and to anticipate next steps or needs
- Work effectively both independently and as part of a team
- Be available for at least 20 hours a week
- A bachelor’s degree (or currently enrolled student) in the liberal arts or equivalent work experience
- Understands and can utilize emerging platforms, digital media, and web/social media management and measurement tools (e.g. HootSuite, Google Analytics)
- Adobe Creative Suite experience a plus
- Strong working knowledge of email marketing applications (e.g. Active Campaign)
Flexsteel Industries, Inc. offers a competitive salary, along with an excellent full-time benefits package, paid holidays, a friendly, supportive work environment, Flexsteel furniture discounts, and professional growth opportunities. EEO/AA Employer Disabled/Veteran
Please apply online at http://www.flexsteel.com/about-us/careers