At McGraw-Hill Education, we believe that our contribution to unlocking a brighter future lies within the application of our deep understanding of how learning happens and how the mind develops. It exists where the science of learning meets the art of teaching.
Educators have been and always will be at the core of the learning experience. The solutions we develop help educators impart their knowledge to students more efficiently. We believe that harnessing technology can enhance learning inside and outside of the classroom and deepen the connections between students and teachers to empower greater success.
By partnering with educators around the globe, our learning engineers, content developers and pedagogical experts are developing increasingly open learning ecosystems that are proven to improve pass rates, elevate grades and increase engagement for each individual learner while improving outcomes for all.
Why? Because learning changes everything.
- Attaining and surpassing sales goals, with the proven ability to develop and build customer relationships to maintain and expand market penetration.
- Creating and executing marketing and strategic territory plans, with excellent organization and follow through.
- Conducting successful sales presentations and conducting and coordinating in-service presentations.
- Understanding how the business makes money and demonstrating an ability to negotiate and manage resources based on corporate policy and profitability.
- Using appropriate written and verbal communication skills internally and externally to facilitate a desired outcome.
- Managing company resources, including the company-provided vehicle, company credit card, home office and computer equipment.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience.
- Three years' experience in K-12 teaching or educational sales.
- Evidence of handling multiple large projects at once.
- A deep understanding of the use of technology in an educational instructional environment as it relates to educational infrastructures, such as platforms and curricula.
- Evidence of being organized, territory management capabilities, and resolving issues and problems in a fast-paced environment.
- Microsoft software skills: Outlook and Power Point (basic), Word and Excel (intermediate).
- Experience with CRM database.
|Apply for this Job!|
|Alternate Web Site:||Click to visit|