Southwest Health is a non-profit health care system offering residents of southwest Wisconsin a broad span of medical services through its various facilities, including a hospital in Platteville, and Southwest Behavioral Services as well as Epione Pavilion in Cuba City.
We are a model healthcare organization, providing the highest quality care at the lowest possible cost while working to create healthier communities.
We are committed to quality health care. Proof of this committment is our accreditation by the Joint Commission on Accreditation of Health Care Organizations. We've been awarded full accreditation because we strive to provide the best care possible, and we've proven it by meeting the Joint Commissions's standards for high quality care. Our Long Term Care Facility has also successfully completed two consecutive years of deficiency free surveys by the Department of Health and Family Services - Bureau of Quality Assurance.
Our hospital features birthing suites, 24-hour a day emergency services, complete diagnostic services, an out-patient specialty clinic, community health programs, comprehensive rehabilitation services (physical, occupational, speech therapies), and respiratory therapy services to name just a few.
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing (RN) or high school diploma, GED, or equivalent (LPN)
- Fulfillment of licensure requirements of the State of Wisconsin for an RN or LPN
- Knowledge of and understands the RN Scope of Practice (RN)
- Knowledge of and understands the Wisconsin Nurse Practice Act
- Legally eligible to practice in the state of Wisconsin
- Experience in a long term care setting preferred
- Certification in Basic Life Support (BLS)
- Proficient in basic computer skills (Microsoft Word, Outlook, computerized charting)
We are in search of RNs and LPNs to fill the following positions at Epione Pavilion:
- RN- Full-time (36 hours/week) days (6:00am-2:30pm)
- RN- Part-time (20 hours/week) evenings (2:00pm-10:30pm)
- RN or LPN- Part-time (14 hours/week) days (Hours vary)
- Weekend Package LPN- Part-time (48/52 weekends) Saturday and Sunday evenings (2:00pm-10:30pm)
- Weekend Package LPN- Part-time (48/52 weekends)Saturday and Sunday evenings (2:00pm-10:30pm) & nights (10:00pm-6:30am)
- LPN- Part-time (every third weekend) evenings (2:00pm-10:30pm)
- Casual RN's and LPN's to fill-in as needed
RN's hired into a position 20 hours/week or greater are eligible for a sign-on/retention bonus.
Evening shift pay differential is $1.75 per hour
Night shift pay differential is $2.50 per hour
With the patient at the center of everything we do, the RN provides nursing care and service in accordance with physician orders and following the individualized plan of care for each resident in order to achieve the highest practicable level of physical and mental well being for each resident in compliance with current nursing and medical standards of care, federal, state regulations, and Southwest Health policy and procedure. Utilizes the nursing process in the execution of general nursing procedures in the maintenance of health, prevention of illness or care of the ill through the performance of assessment, planning, intervention and evaluation.
The LPN is under the direction and supervision of the RN, and in compliance with current nursing and medical standards of care, Federal, State regulations, and Southwest Health (SH) policy and procedure, provides nursing care and service in accordance with physician orders and following the individualized plan of care for each Patient in order to achieve the highest practicable level of physical and mental well being for each patient.
We believe that together we can change lives, and we anticipate your life will change in the process. If you aspire to help others find hope and live better, we invite you to submit your application at www.southwesthealth.org.
SH is truly an outstanding place to work. A full benefit package is available for employees working 20 hours/week or greater which includes: Health, Dental, Vision and Life insurance. Also available are long and short term disability, cell phone discount, flexible spending plan, paid time off, retirement plan with an employer contribution, fitness membership discount as well as use of exercise equipment at the facility.
|Apply for this Job!|
|Alternate Web Site:||Click to visit|
Cuba City, WI
Paid Sick Leave
|Years of Experience||--|