Slot TechnicianDiamond Jo Casino, Dubuque, IA
This listing has expired
Diamond Jo offers many perks for its team members, including a free meal during their shift, a holiday gift check and children's party, an annual picnic, discounted show tickets in the Mississippi Moon Bar and team member appreciation events throughout the year… just to name a few.
Situated in the historic Port of Dubuque, Diamond Jo Casino is an entertainment destination not to be missed! We offer a high-energy casino with nearly 1,000 slots, 20 table games, more than 200 nights of live entertainment each year at the Mississippi Moon Bar, a state-of-the-art bowling center and five restaurants.
Boyd Gaming is one of the leading companies in the gaming industry, but we've kept the culture and feel of a family-owned business, something that makes our Company a special place to work. Of course, few family-owned businesses can offer you the chance to work in an environment of exhilarating casino action, chart-topping entertainment, award-winning restaurants, beautiful environments, and plenty of recreational pursuits. At Boyd Gaming, our business is making sure our customers have fun. Further information about our company as well as our job openings can be found at: http://www.boydcareers.com/
Perform immediate, periodic, and overhaul maintenance on gaming machines, equipment, and hardware. They also diagnose and repair machine faults.
- Perform maintenance and repair functions to electronic faults at board level of slot equipment.
- Test equipment utilizing oscilloscopes, digital multi-meters, and other specific manufacturers’ test equipment.
- Familiar with the operation of soldering and de-soldering equipment.
- Understand and carry out detailed instructions.
- Stoop over, kneel, and crouch while repairing a slot machine.
- Push and pull a slot machine around in order to maintain and repair.
- Research and diagnose machine faults.
- Read, understand, and accurately apply information contained within repair manuals and other equipment-related materials.
- Carry and effectively communicate by two-way radio.
- Maintain a working knowledge of new slot products/equipment.
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- Must possess a thorough knowledge of the mechanics, electronics, and electrical functions .
- Must be able to work with various hand tools and power tools.
- Must be able to stand and walk for duration of shift.
- Must be able to stoop over, kneel, and crouch while repairing gaming machines.
- Must be able to push and pull machines and maneuver weights up to 80 pounds.
- Must be able to obtain/maintain any necessary licenses and/or certifications.
About Boyd Gaming
Today Boyd Gaming is one of the most experienced and well-respected companies in the gaming industry, owning and operating 29 gaming facilities in ten states. Our geographic diversification translates not only into greater financial stability and company growth, but a wide range of career opportunities for our employees.
Thank you for your interest in joining the Boyd Gaming team. We look forward to hearing from you!
This listing has expired
Skilled Labor Trades
|Years of Experience||--|