Facilities DirectorHills & Dales, Dubuque, IA
This listing has expired
Hills & Dales, a not-for-profit human services organization provides services to children and young adults with severe and profound mental and physical disabilities. It has always been the primary focus to serve people with significant medical needs. Hills & Dales values a quality of life that enhances dignity, upholds rights and encourages choices by the individual.
"It is our work, guided by our mission of building meaningful lives to serve our stakeholders; including residents and clients, their families, employees and society at large. We strive to make a positive difference in the quality of life of each individual we support."
Marilyn Althoff, Chief Executive Officer
Full time Exempt Position: Facilities Director
Hills & Dales is seeking a Facilities Director who will work alongside their team in ensuring all facility operations are effective, efficient, and meet all state and federal regulations, & licensure requirements of assigned departments. The position is responsible for planning, developing, and executing a system wide vision for facilities management which results in improved cost, consistent and effective service delivery, and operational excellence. The director will lead and oversee the administration, supervision and day-to-day operations for the following areas Maintenance, Environmental Services, Buildings & Grounds, Security (Emergency Management), Seamstress, & Adaptive Equipment.
Candidates should meet the following requirements for consideration:
- Minimum of 2 years direct work experience in project management
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience with administration or directing facilities & grounds management
- Minimum of 3 years supervisory experience
- Valid CDL driver’s license or ability to obtain within 3 months
- AA degree or certified in areas of plumbing, electrical or HVAC (preferred, but not required)
- Ability to work flexible hours and respond to emergencies when notified within 60 minutes
- Ability to lift 50 pounds is required. Standing, bending, lifting, stooping, grasping, pulling, pushing, reaching and moving throughout areas as required
- Ability to travel throughout the community to multiple locations
- Subject to various temperatures and weather conditions when needing to work outside
- Candidate must be comfortable working with and around persons with disabilities in a residential and community setting
To apply, fill out our online application at www.hillsdales.org
Offer of employment contingent on background checks and drug screen. EOE.
This listing has expired
Building and Grounds
Paid Sick Leave
|Years of Experience||2-5 Years|