A CAREER AT UNITYPOINT HEALTH - FINLEY HOSPITAL
UnityPoint Health team members come for a job, but stay for a career. As a team member, regardless of your position, you'll get the chance to change lives on a daily basis in order to deliver our vision of the Best Outcome for Every Patient, Every Time. That privilege drives employees' passion for making a difference in the lives of our patients, helping them create healthier, more rewarding lives.
At UnityPoint Health - Finley Hospital, we know our collective actions determine the experience we create. Our team members strive to work as one through four key values:
* Foster Unity
* Own the Moment
* Champion Excellence
* Seize Opportunity
If you are interested in joining our team, please visit http://www.unitypoint.org/dubuque/employment-opportunities to learn about our many opportunities and to fill out an online application.
ABOUT OUR HOSPITAL
UnityPoint Health Finley Hospital is a 126-bed community hospital. We employ more than 800 full-and-part-time employees. Finley Hospital is a not-for-profit, locally owned, regional healthcare facility part of the UnityPoint Health system. Finley Hospital is committed to bringing the best medical care to the tri-state area. We offer comprehensive, full service health care that is coordinated around our patients. We have consistently been recognized as a leader in health care.
Work hours will be days, 7:00 am to 3:30 pm, for 64 hours per pay period, and as needed. You will be required to flex to other shifts as needed. This position does have on-call, including a holiday on-call rotation.
- Under the direction of the radiology management staff, and in coordination with the radiologist, the nuclear medicine technologist will provide care to patients for the purpose of diagnosis and/or treatment of anatomic and physiologic disorders.
- Responsible for providing timely and effective services to the customers of the Radiology Department assuring that the professional and technical process is carried out.
- Responsible for working within the established guidelines of the Radiology Department as assigned.
- Professional responsibilities include strictly adhering to detail in the technical performance of radiology procedure, solving practical and analytical problems, resolving conflict, and implementing constructive changes. This position requires initiative, ingenuity, and independent judgement.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Must have a degree from a Vocational/Technical College. Must hold an Iowa Permit to Practice Nuclear Med Technology. Prefers someone with previous Nuclear Med Tech experience.
|Apply for this Job!|
|Alternate Web Site:||Click to visit|