Headquartered in Dubuque, Iowa, Westmark Enterprises specializes in real estate development in Iowa, Florida and North Carolina. In addition, Westmark also provides support for related companies, including Kendall Hunt Publishing Company, Great River Learning and Fourge Social.
With approximately 50 employees in Dubuque, Westmark provides career opportunities in accounting and finance, information technology, human resources, and telecommunications.
For more information, visit Westmark at
You’ve been learning how to program in class. Maybe you even program for fun just to learn and create. How about taking it a step further and start getting some real world programming experience?
Westmark Enterprises has an awesome opportunity for students pursuing a degree in the IT field to intern at our organization. We will be hosting interns over the course of the year in an effort to enrich your school experience, add some bullets to your resume, and help us achieve our goals.
As an IT Intern you can expect to:
- Develop and maintain client-based and web-based applications.
- Integrate and interface data among existing applications and SQL databases.
- Performs routine maintenance including security updates to operating systems, applications, and custom code.
To be eligible for this internship you must:
- Be within 1 to 2 years of graduation.
- Have a declared major in a STEM field (science, technology, engineering or math).
- Be a student of an Iowa college or university; or have graduated high school in Iowa.
Westmark is a support organization headquartered in Dubuque, Iowa that provides IT support for affiliated companies, including Kendall Hunt Publishing, Westmark Development, Great River Learning and all of their respective customers. To learn more about us, visit our website at www.westmarkenterprises.com.
What You Should Do Next:
If what we described matches you, we’d love to talk to you! Submit your resume, cover letter along with what your salary requirements.
An Equal Opportunity Employer
|Apply for this Job!|
|Alternate Web Site:||Click to visit|