Key Account SpecialistPrudential Financial, Dubuque, IA
This listing has expired
For more than 140 years, Prudential has delivered products and services that help address the financial challenges of individual and institutional customers. Today, with operations in the United States, Asia, Europe and Latin America, Prudential is among the world’s largest financial services companies. Building your career at Prudential offers you the opportunity to truly make a difference.
- Supports the Key Account Teams (KAT) in the preparation for client meetings/visits
- Prepares multi-year strategy/ad-hoc presentations for client facing teams. Applies knowledge of the firm's businesses and corporate groups and relevant industry knowledge to recommend applicable products and service for the client.
- Working with the Key Account Vice President and Directors to assists in developing multi-year strategy programs presentation for clients.
- Coordinates reporting needs i.e. plan reporting, client scorecards, perform analysis and summarize results for client facing teams.
- Responsible for coordinating and executing responses to RFPs, coordinating support for presentations associated with site visits and save presentations.
- May work with business partners and client facing teams to assemble response data associated with plan related changes.
- With the support of manager or client facing teams, prioritizes work based on sensitivity of client relationship.
- Works on projects as assigned.
- Executes assigned work within set timing standards in support of persistency and client satisfaction.
- Primarily interacts with internal client facing team
- Minimum of 2 years of retirement or financial services experience required
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- 2+ years customer service experience and project/time management.
- Strong working knowledge of PowerPoint and other MS office products required
- Development of presentations and attention to details
- Strong knowledge of the retirement and competitive environment.
- Familiarity with product and service applicable to retirement plan administration.
- Strong organizational and verbal/written communication skills are essential.
- Ability to multi task and effectively prioritize is a must.
- Intermediate to advanced Excel skills are preferred
- Qualified candidate must demonstrate strong project management skills and ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to work under limited supervision as leadership may be in a remote location
- Strong organizational skills
- Creative problem-solving ability