Assistant Operations Supervisor - Fulfillment InternshipColony Brands, Inc., Sun Prairie, WI
This listing has expired
The Assistant Operations Supervisor Internship will begin in June and end in December of 2019.
What You’ll Do:
Assistant Supervisor Interns will work with the Assistant Managers on the coordination of daily flow of outbound materials throughout the facility. (The Intern will work with Leads in areas of Outbound including: picking, packing, loading, among others). You will be responsible for meeting daily production needs throughout the facility. In addition you will be responsible for:
• Monitoring department and employee production rates
• Investigating problems pertaining to running the line
• Delegating and directing temporary employees
What It Takes
This role requires highly driven individuals with the ability to give clear and concise instructions with a strong knowledge of supervisory procedures and concepts. Ideally you will be working towards a Bachelor’s Degree in Supply Chain Logistics, Production or Operations Management, Industrial Technology Management, Business Management, General Management or related majors. In addition we are looking for:
• Junior or Senior standing, recent graduates may be considered
• Cumulative GPA of 2.80 or higher
• Excellent organizational and multi-tasking skills
• Able to communicate effectively with a variety of personality types
• Ability to effectively motivate temporary employees
At the end of the internship, the Intern will learn to run an entire shift and will perform such responsibilities during the peak season. Those responsibilities include: scheduling, working with hours budget, having pre-shift meetings, leading Stretch and Flex. Along the way the Intern will be assigned projects which can vary in nature.