Account ManagerPrudential Financial, Dubuque, IA
This listing has expired
For more than 140 years, Prudential has delivered products and services that help address the financial challenges of individual and institutional customers. Today, with operations in the United States, Asia, Europe and Latin America, Prudential is among the world’s largest financial services companies. Building your career at Prudential offers you the opportunity to truly make a difference.
The Account Manager is an client service role that will focus primarily on our emerging client segment which consists of client relationships with $10M in AUM and under. This individual will work in a national team structure, and have complete oversight of the plan's daily administration and serve as a liaison between their clients/advisors and internal partners.
Key responsibilities of the Account Manager Role are to:
- Respond to client requests via phone and email
- Negotiate services, fees and pricing with support from business partners
- Facilitate client meetings in a virtual environment
- Persuade clients/advisors to modernize their administration
- Influence clients and advisors to utilize Prudential's website tools and resources to self-serve.
A successful Account Manager who can demonstrate results in this role will have the opportunity for career advancement within Client Relations and Business Development organization
- Minimum of 1-3 years of experience required, with at least one year of customer facing experience. Financial services preferred; retirement experience considered a strong plus.
- A college degree (Associates or Bachelors) or equivalent work experience
- Communicate in a virtual and in-person environment
- Have crucial conversations with successful outcomes
- Work effectively in a fast pace environment
- FINRA Series 6, 63 and home State Life Insurance License within 120 days of employment (employment is conditional upon securing these licenses)
- Ability to travel up to 10%
- Positive attitude
- Team player
- Ability to handle multiple tasks
- Ability to work independently
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Creative problem solving ability