Slot AttendantDiamond Jo Casino, Dubuque, IA
This listing has expired
Diamond Jo offers many perks for its team members, including a free meal during their shift, a holiday gift check and children's party, an annual picnic, discounted show tickets in the Mississippi Moon Bar and team member appreciation events throughout the year… just to name a few.
Situated in the historic Port of Dubuque, Diamond Jo Casino is an entertainment destination not to be missed! We offer a high-energy casino with nearly 1,000 slots, 20 table games, more than 200 nights of live entertainment each year at the Mississippi Moon Bar, a state-of-the-art bowling center and five restaurants.
Boyd Gaming is one of the leading companies in the gaming industry, but we've kept the culture and feel of a family-owned business, something that makes our Company a special place to work. Of course, few family-owned businesses can offer you the chance to work in an environment of exhilarating casino action, chart-topping entertainment, award-winning restaurants, beautiful environments, and plenty of recreational pursuits. At Boyd Gaming, our business is making sure our customers have fun. Further information about our company as well as our job openings can be found at: http://www.boydcareers.com/
Responsible for providing exceptional guest service on the Slot floor. Duties include but are not limited to assisting guests with questions, verifying and paying jackpot winnings, and completing required paperwork.
- Perform minor machine maintenance, such as lock and unlock machine doors, clearing jams, replenishing paper, and resetting machines.
- Complete written department forms to document cash transactions, jackpot payouts, etc. in an accurate, legible manner.
- Develop, apply, and maintain a friendly and courteous rapport with customers and employees.
- Operate hand-held radio and be able to hear and speak clearly over it.
- Conduct slot floor activities to ensure protection of company property and funds; and maintain the safety and cleanliness of assigned areas.
- Maintain secure key controls at all times.
- Pay and/or verify jackpot winnings to customers and complete required written documentation.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must be knowledgeable about applicable gaming regulations and company policies.
- Must have excellent communication and customer service skills.
- Must be able to carry and communicate by two-way radio.
- Must be able to stand and walk for extended periods of time.
- Maneuver a weight of fifty pounds
- Must be able to obtain/maintain any necessary licenses and/or certifications.
Hours of work: 3pm-11pm
About Boyd Gaming
Today Boyd Gaming is one of the most experienced and well-respected companies in the gaming industry, owning and operating 29 gaming facilities in ten states. Our geographic diversification translates not only into greater financial stability and company growth, but a wide range of career opportunities for our employees.
Thank you for your interest in joining the Boyd Gaming team. We look forward to hearing from you!
This listing has expired
|Years of Experience||--|