Diamond Jo offers many perks for its team members, including a free meal during their shift, a holiday gift check and children's party, an annual picnic, discounted show tickets in the Mississippi Moon Bar and team member appreciation events throughout the year… just to name a few.
Situated in the historic Port of Dubuque, Diamond Jo Casino is an entertainment destination not to be missed! We offer a high-energy casino with nearly 1,000 slots, 20 table games, more than 200 nights of live entertainment each year at the Mississippi Moon Bar, a state-of-the-art bowling center and five restaurants.
Boyd Gaming is one of the leading companies in the gaming industry, but we've kept the culture and feel of a family-owned business, something that makes our Company a special place to work. Of course, few family-owned businesses can offer you the chance to work in an environment of exhilarating casino action, chart-topping entertainment, award-winning restaurants, beautiful environments, and plenty of recreational pursuits. At Boyd Gaming, our business is making sure our customers have fun. Further information about our company as well as our job openings can be found at: http://www.boydcareers.com/
Responsible for safely parking, operating and retrieving guest vehicles. Interacting with customers, issuing and collecting parking tickets, assisting patrons in/out of their vehicles when necessary, and miscellaneous activities as assigned.
- Accurately assign and verify vehicle claim tickets upon arrival and retrieval.
- Keep driveway clear of any vehicle that do not require valet assistance, clean areas around booth, and valet area.
- Inspect vehicle and report damages that exist prior to or after parking.
- Other duties as assigned by management.
- Must maintain clean driving record and valid state driver license.
- Must be able stand, walk, and run for short bursts during shift.
- Must be able to obtain/maintain any necessary certifications and/or licenses as required by local gaming regulations.
About Boyd Gaming
Today Boyd Gaming is one of the most experienced and well-respected companies in the gaming industry, owning and operating 29 gaming facilities in ten states. Our geographic diversification translates not only into greater financial stability and company growth, but a wide range of career opportunities for our employees.
Thank you for your interest in joining the Boyd Gaming team. We look forward to hearing from you!
|Apply for this Job!|
|Apply in Person:||301 Bell St|
P O Box 1750
|Alternate Web Site:||Click to visit|
|Years of Experience||--|