Member Service Representative (Dubuque)Dupaco Community Credit Union,
This listing has expired
Dupaco Community Credit Union is a not-for-profit, member-owned financial cooperative which offers a complete line of savings, checking/ATM, loan, mortgage, investment, trust, insurance, and online services. Dupaco is chartered to serve residents of the state of Iowa; Crawford, Grant, Iowa and Lafayette Counties in Wisconsin; and Carroll, Jo Daviess, Stephenson, Rock Island and Whiteside Counties in Illinois. Membership totals over 107,000 with assets of $1.6 billion. Offices are currently located in: Dubuque, Iowa; Asbury, Iowa; Dyersville, Iowa; Manchester, Iowa; Cedar Rapids, Iowa; Marion, Iowa; Cedar Falls, Iowa; Waterloo, Iowa; Carroll, Iowa; Galena, Illinois; and Platteville, Wisconsin. Connect online @ www.dupaco.com.
For additional opportunities and benefit information visit our careers page at: https://www.dupaco.com/dupaco-careers.html
Dupaco Community Credit Union is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, among other things, race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
You’re ambitious. Team-oriented. Personable. Accurate.
You’re a multi-tasking megastar. A connection making champion.
We’re looking for YOU to grow your career as Member Service Representative!
- Promoting a positive and professional image of the credit union
- Demonstrating teamwork and professionalism in all interactions with coworkers and other departments
- Engaging members during initial interview and connect them to the products and services that best meet their needs
- Recognizing potential member needs and educating them on appropriate credit union services
- Opening and processing all deposit accounts that leads to long term loyal relationships
- Understanding the technology that is available to the members and demonstrating how to use it
- Offering multiple financial products and services to new and existing members while providing courteous, professional and knowledgeable service to increase member satisfaction and account usage
- Helping members initiate automatic payments, direct deposits, net checks, and payrolls
- High school Diploma or equivalent required
- Associates degree in a related field or equivalent experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Customer service experience preferred
- Financial Industry experience preferred
- The ability to provide unmatched personalized service with warmth and competence
- Transportation to float to area branches
This listing has expired
|Years of Experience||--|