RN-Cardiac Cath LabUnityPoint Health Finley Hospital,
This listing has expired
A CAREER AT UNITYPOINT HEALTH - FINLEY HOSPITAL
UnityPoint Health team members come for a job, but stay for a career. As a team member, regardless of your position, you'll get the chance to change lives on a daily basis in order to deliver our vision of the Best Outcome for Every Patient, Every Time. That privilege drives employees' passion for making a difference in the lives of our patients, helping them create healthier, more rewarding lives.
At UnityPoint Health - Finley Hospital, we know our collective actions determine the experience we create. Our team members strive to work as one through four key values:
* Foster Unity
* Own the Moment
* Champion Excellence
* Seize Opportunity
If you are interested in joining our team, please visit http://www.unitypoint.org/dubuque/employment-opportunities to learn about our many opportunities and to fill out an online application.
ABOUT OUR HOSPITAL
UnityPoint Health Finley Hospital is a 126-bed community hospital. We employ more than 800 full-and-part-time employees. Finley Hospital is a not-for-profit, locally owned, regional healthcare facility part of the UnityPoint Health system. Finley Hospital is committed to bringing the best medical care to the tri-state area. We offer comprehensive, full service health care that is coordinated around our patients. We have consistently been recognized as a leader in health care.
We are looking for a full-time, RN to join our Cath Lab department. The staff is scheduled Monday – Friday from 6:45am – 4:15pm. This particular position would get 1 scheduled day off per week (2 per pay period). The off hours are covered by ‘on-call’ staff. A fulltime person is responsible for 50% of call shifts per month. Weekends are on a rotational basis and assigned as well as Holidays. The remaining ‘on-call’ shifts are self-scheduled (meaning the staff sign up for their call as long as they fulfill their requirement).
- Assess patient condition, intervene and evaluate care in critical care setting.
- Administer medications /IV’s in safe and timely manner. Assess for desired outcome and adverse reactions.
- Respond to emergency situations: code blue within the department, if able.
- Assess, intervene and evaluate educational needs of patients and families.
- Complete an accurate documentation.
- Assess patient needs on admission. Initiates plan of care.
- Coordinate patient care/initiates discharge planning, complete discharge as appropriate.
- Demonstrate professional responsibility in a team role.
- Recognize role in customer service.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Qualified candidates must have an RN license in the State of Iowa. Must have 1 year of Critical Care experience to be considered. Previous experience working in a Cath Lab setting is preferred. This position does take call and you have to be back to the unit within 30 minutes.
This listing has expired
|Years of Experience||--|