Maintenance Technician (2nd Shift)EXPRESS Employment Professionals, Dubuque, IA
This listing has expired
On a Mission to Put
a Million People to Work
Express Employment Professionals is one of the top staffing companies in the U.S. and Canada. Every day, we help people find jobs and provide workforce solutions to businesses. Express has more than 750 franchise locations that provide a full range of employment solutions that include full-time, temporary, and part-time employment in a wide range of positions, including professional, commercial, and administrative. Each Express office is locally owned and operated and backed by the expertise and support of an international headquarters. Simply put, Express is large enough to meet your needs and small enough to care.
If you're a job seeker, Express will assess your skills and work with you to find a job that fits your needs and abilities. Applicants never pay a fee at Express, and you'll have the opportunity to earn benefits such as medical insurance, holiday pay, vacation pay, referral bonuses and much more. Learn more.
For employers, Express Employment Professionals provides staffing and HR solutions to help meet your needs and production goals.
LIKE US! Facebook.com/ExpressDbq
Express Employment Professionals has partnered with a local company to search for a Maintenance Technician to join their team.
- Assisting Maintenance Supervisor with the installation, maintenance and repairing of machinery, equipment, physical structure and electrical systems in the facility
- Installing power supply, wiring and conduit to machinery and equipment
- Moving machines and offices equipment when needed
- Diagnosing malfunctioning apparatus such as transformers, motors, control boxes, wires and cables.
- Welding and machining duties
- Design and fabricate metal/wood for fixtures
- Preventative maintenance as required on machines and HVAC systems
What You Can Bring To The Table:
- Must be able to work with three phase and single phase wiring
- Welding and machining skills required
- Knowledgeable with sewing machines
- Associates Degree (A.A) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school
Hours: 2nd shift 1:30pm - 9:30pm
Wage: Based on Experience
If you are interested in this position, give our office a call for an immediate phone interview 563-583-1600. Or email your resume and salary requirement to Paige.Fortson@expresspros.com
Remember, there's never a fee to the job seeker!
This listing has expired
Temp To Hire
|Years of Experience||--|