Learning Technology Representative (Eastern Iowa)McGraw-Hill Education, Dubuque, IA
This listing has expired
At McGraw-Hill Education, we believe that our contribution to unlocking a brighter future lies within the application of our deep understanding of how learning happens and how the mind develops. It exists where the science of learning meets the art of teaching.
Educators have been and always will be at the core of the learning experience. The solutions we develop help educators impart their knowledge to students more efficiently. We believe that harnessing technology can enhance learning inside and outside of the classroom and deepen the connections between students and teachers to empower greater success.
By partnering with educators around the globe, our learning engineers, content developers and pedagogical experts are developing increasingly open learning ecosystems that are proven to improve pass rates, elevate grades and increase engagement for each individual learner while improving outcomes for all.
Why? Because learning changes everything.
Your contribution to the team includes:
- Growing the business and maximizing the sales of higher education solutions.
- Building strong relationships with school leadership, Deans, Provosts, and at times, school owners, professors, faculty, and administrators - becoming their trusted advisor for higher education content and continuously identifying new publishing opportunities to cultivate partnerships.
- Collaborating with college bookstores/business offices and developing relationships with employees.
- Working with Editorial and Marketing departments to leverage products and develop new sales tools.
- Delivering sales presentations to small and large groups.
- Working with Sales Managers to ensure alignment with sales strategy.
- Bachelor's Degree.
- Evidence of being a high-achiever with track record of success.
- Strong aptitude for sales.
- A winning but collaborative attitude.
- Excellent presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Superior communication skills, with an ability to adapt to multiple personalities.
- Ability to travel.
When you join our team, you become part of a company that impacts millions of students and teachers every day. As a leader in the EdTech space, McGraw-Hill offers flexibility and collaboration while creating innovative products that positively impact learning. Our mission is to unlock the potential of every learner and every employee.