BartenderFilament Meetery & Eatery, Dubuque, IA
This listing has expired
Situated in the historic Port of Dubuque, Diamond Jo Casino is an entertainment destination not to be missed! We offer a high-energy casino with nearly 1,000 slots, 20 table games, more than 200 nights of live entertainment each year at the Mississippi Moon Bar, a state-of-the-art bowling center and five restaurants. Diamond Jo offers many perks for its team members, including a free meal during their shift, a holiday gift check and children's party, an annual picnic, discounted show tickets in the Mississippi Moon Bar and team member appreciation events throughout the year… just to name a few. Boyd Gaming is one of the leading companies in the gaming industry, but we've kept the culture and feel of a family-owned business, something that makes our Company a special place to work. Of course, few family-owned businesses can offer you the chance to work in an environment of exhilarating casino action, chart-topping entertainment, award-winning restaurants, beautiful environments, and plenty of recreational pursuits. At Boyd Gaming, our business is making sure our customers have fun. Today Boyd Gaming is one of the most experienced and well-respected companies in the gaming industry, owning and operating 24 gaming facilities in 7 states. Our geographic diversification translates not only into greater financial stability and company growth, but a wide range of career opportunities for our team members. Further information about our company as well as our job openings can be found at "http://www.boydcareers.com/
Receive and fulfill beverage orders including mixing alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks according to standard beverage recipes. Complete monetary transactions and maintain an accurate bank. Maintain the cleanliness of the bar area and equipment.
- Receive and prepare beverage orders from customers and cocktail servers.
- Mix alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages according to memorized standard beverage recipes.
- Serve beverages, using repetitive motions, in accordance with established service procedures.
- Operate cash register, complete transactions according to procedures, and maintain accurate bank.
- Maintain cleanliness of bar area by removing used glasses, napkins, emptying ashtrays, and wiping bar top.
- Greet and communicate with guests in a friendly, courteous manner.
- Prepare written requisitions and orders for bar stock.
- Maintain and replenish ice supply.
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- Previous experience as a bartender preferred.
- Must have excellent customer service and communication skills.
- Must be able to stand and walk for duration of shift.
- Must be able to lift, carry, and maneuver up to 25 pounds.
- Must be able to obtain/maintain any necessary licenses and/or certifications.
About Boyd Gaming
Today Boyd Gaming is one of the most experienced and well-respected companies in the gaming industry, owning and operating 29 gaming facilities in ten states. Our geographic diversification translates not only into greater financial stability and company growth, but a wide range of career opportunities for our employees.
Thank you for your interest in joining the Boyd Gaming team. We look forward to hearing from you!
This listing has expired
Arts and Entertainment
Food and Beverage
|Years of Experience||--|