Recruitment Marketing InternCartegraph, Dubuque, IA
This listing has expired
Optimize Your Buildings and Infrastructure with Cartegraph.
Cities and Counties. Colleges and Universities. Parks, Utilities, Commercial Campuses, and More.
Cartegraph builds safer, more resilient, and more sustainable communities through better stewardship of buildings and infrastructure. We design, build, and sell powerful, intuitive software solutions that help local governments, utilities, universities, and commercial campuses manage their physical assets and associated operations. With Cartegraph, users optimize the performance of their assets, drive efficiencies, maximize resources, and reduce costs through smarter, data-driven decisions.
We're all about people.
We work very hard to sustain a culture that empowers people and inspires them to do the very best work they can. Processes, schedules, goals, rewards – they all reflect the massive appreciation we have for the people who make this company tick.
For more information about our company, please visit our website at http://www.cartegraph.com.
Cartegraph is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees and do not tolerate discrimination of any kind. If you are unable to complete our online employment application or require an accommodation to do so, please call 563-587-3366 for assistance.
Cartegraph is in the business of building high-performance government. Cities and Counties. Public Works and Parks. Water, Wastewater, and More.
Our team is devoted to working with people in government operations who are committed to being more effective, more efficient, and more productive for the benefit of their citizens. We design, build, and sell software that allows these organizations to capture valuable infrastructure data, analyze it, and prepare for the future. Bottom line: We are changing the way local government does business – and you’re a critical component to making that happen!
YOUR JOB SUMMARY
The Recruitment Marketing Intern will sit on the Human Resources team, solving for Cartegraph's hiring needs through targeted and engaging recruitment marketing, positioning Cartegraph as a premier employer. In working collaboratively with our HR and Marketing teams, you will be responsible for driving the success of our employment brand through social promotion and outreach strategies.
You would be the first hire for this program and would have room to grow and work on a wide range of initiatives some of which aren't yet well-defined. Your job is to help define the role, identify key projects, and then execute them.
THE PROJECTS AND WORK YOU WILL DO
- Partners with the Human Resources and Marketing teams to define and execute a social outreach strategy for promoting Cartegraph's brand as an employer of choice in the technology space.
- Quickly learns Cartegraph's organization and build relationships internally to drive collaboration and buy-in for employer branding initiatives.
- Proactively researches new recruitment methodologies and competitive intelligence to create innovative sourcing strategies.
- Participates in and/or leads diversity recruiting strategies to attract a diverse workforce.
- Effectively leverages social media & recruiting technology tools.
- Drives awareness, interest, and candidate engagement with Cartegraph through online channels (Glassdoor, LinkedIn, careers site), recruiting events, student outreach programs, blog entries, meet-ups, speaking engagements, etc.
- Conducts research with prospective employees and recent hires to create target candidate personas for key positions.
- Guides our candidate facing social voice.
- Represents Cartegraph at local and regional networking & recruiting events to promote Cartegraph’s employer of choice brand.
- Identifies key metrics for measuring recruiting impact and results.
- Measures success of recruiting campaigns and outreach by evaluating data and using data to refine/focus outreach efforts.
- High school diploma or G.E.D required.
- A current student or recent graduate of a Human Resources, Marketing, Business, or Data Analytics program from an accredited college or university preferred
- Previous, related internship strongly preferred
- Passion for recruiting and marketing
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to convey a message through inspiration and influence
- Ability to develop and maintain professional relationships
- Maintain a high level of confidentiality and discretion
- Ability to be resourceful while completing tasks and projects
- Desire to work collaboratively in a team
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize tasks and successfully manage multiple deadlines
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Analytical thinker who seeks and finds answers in data
- Process-oriented, with a tireless focus on quality of output and increasing throughput
Up to 10%
- Opportunities to apply your skills and experiences with an established industry leader
- Collaborative work environment
- Unlimited online training through Udemy
- Co-workers with a passion for what they do
- Casual and flexible work environment
- Social events, coffee and snacks, foosball and more...
Cartegraph provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Cartegraph complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
This listing has expired
|Years of Experience||--|