Insurance AgentDupaco Community Credit Union,
This listing has expired
Dupaco Community Credit Union is a not-for-profit, member-owned financial cooperative which offers a complete line of savings, checking/ATM, loan, mortgage, investment, trust, insurance, and online services. Dupaco is chartered to serve residents of the state of Iowa; Crawford, Grant, Iowa and Lafayette Counties in Wisconsin; and Carroll, Jo Daviess, Stephenson, Rock Island and Whiteside Counties in Illinois. Membership totals over 107,000 with assets of $1.6 billion. Offices are currently located in: Dubuque, Iowa; Asbury, Iowa; Dyersville, Iowa; Manchester, Iowa; Cedar Rapids, Iowa; Marion, Iowa; Cedar Falls, Iowa; Waterloo, Iowa; Carroll, Iowa; Galena, Illinois; and Platteville, Wisconsin. Connect online @ www.dupaco.com.
For additional opportunities and benefit information visit our careers page at: https://www.dupaco.com/dupaco-careers.html
Dupaco Community Credit Union is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, among other things, race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
When clients are insured through Dupaco Insurance Services, they receive guidance from our intelligent insurance professionals, competitive pricing from an insurance company that's on the money, and just the right amount of coverage they need—no more, no less. We put people before profits and believe that our key to success is always doing the right thing for our clients. If you need a career change and your passion is making a positive impact, then we recommend reviewing the Insurance Agent opportunity at Dupaco!
What you’ll be doing:
- Working closely with the Insurance Manager, Insurance Agents, and Insurance Services Representatives to manage the insurance book of business and building valued relationships with our clients
- Acquiring new clients through various avenues such as: internal cross sale system, networking, and client referrals
- Offering information on various types of individual insurance policies including, vehicle, home, health, life, disability, long-term care, pet, umbrella, etc.
- Developing options, with insurer’s recommendations, to adequately and economically meet clients’ insurance needs
- Meeting with clients to explain coverage and endorsement options, recommending appropriate levels of coverage and developing policies based on their decision
- Providing clients with insurance schedules when appropriate
- Discussing potential claims with clients and assisting with filing claim forms for a timely and favorable settlement
- Ongoing servicing of client accounts by keeping clients appropriately informed of all matters related to their insurance
- Monitoring and maintaining client service standards to assure client satisfaction and retention
- Complying with all relevant statutory and industry requirements and codes
- Maintaining knowledge of the insurance industry, markets and products
- Preparing policy documentation that implements clients’ instructions
- Training of new and existing employees, both within the department and throughout the credit union, as needed
What you’ll need:
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Business/Finance or related field or equivalent Insurance industry experience is required
- 3 years of insurance servicing experience
- Personal Lines and/or Property & Casualty Licenses
- The ability to prioritize tasks in an organized and efficient manner
- Top-notch listening, problem solving, and communication skills
If you’re looking for a challenging and rewarding career as an Insurance Agent… we’ve got you covered! Apply online today!