Project CoordinatorKendall Hunt Publishing Company, Dubuque, IA
This listing has expired
As a leader in customized education publishing solutions, Kendall Hunt has been privately owned and operated for almost 70 years. We currently employ approximately 180 people at our Dubuque, Iowa, headquarters, with an additional 70 people throughout the United States.
Our mission is to meet the specific needs of the marketplace in a unique and progressive manner, and we are committed to excellence and employee growth and development.
We offer career opportunities in sales and acquisitions, account management, project development, customer support, information technology, finance, accounting, clerical support and human resources. We provide a comprehensive benefit package and full-time and part-time flexible schedules, including internships.
Our Higher Education Division is a leader in custom publishing of high quality educational products, services and solutions to the higher education market, including digital solutions and eBooks as well as printed material.
Our PreK-12 Division is a leader in publishing solutions of innovative, hands-on inquiry based solutions for the PreK-12 market.
We also collaborate closely with our related educational technology solutions companies to develop and customize publications that integrate multi-media and technology to meet the learning needs and expectations of today’s students.
For more information, visit Kendall Hunt’s website https://www.kendallhunt.com
An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/V/H
Cruise Director, General Contractor, Planner. The "Go-To". Are you the person everyone turns to when it comes to ensuring everything happens on time and according to schedule? We are looking for a Project Coordinator with an interest in publishing to coordinate and monitor the development and prepress process for our product (digital and print) with our authors.
As a leader in customized education publishing solutions, Kendall Hunt has been privately owned and operated for 75 years. With over 10,000 titles, we offer high quality educational products, services and solutions to the Higher Education academic market, including digital solutions and eBooks, as well as printed material. Visit our website at www.kendallhunt.comto learn more.
In a Typical Work Day you will:
- Maintain relationships with various parties throughout the development process of multiple titles, including authors, compositors, copyeditors, sales staff, contracts, and designers
- Prepare product and companion components through development and production phases, and monitor through to completion
- Work closely with the permissions department to identify, review and obtain approval for copyrighted material
- Monitor project budget and schedules
- Report on status of assigned projects
- Responsible for entry of project information into company database
Who You Are
- Attention to detail, strong focus on core deliverables
- Critical thinker and problem solver
- Excellent time management
- Excellent computer skills, including familiarity with Microsoft Office Suite, Adobe Professional and file transfer tools
- Strong communicator-verbal and written
- Publishing experience a plus
If what we described matches your background and skills, we'd love to talk to you. Send your resume, cover letter along with what your salary requirements.
An Equal Opportunity Employer
This listing has expired
|Years of Experience||1-2 Years|