Social Media/Marketing InternDubuque Youth Football & Cheer League DYFC, Dubuque, IA
This listing has expired
Come play football or be a cheerleader for fun, in a positive and safe environment. The Dubuque Youth Football & Cheer League strives to teach our youth the fundamentals of football or cheer as well as sportsmanship, teamwork, self discipline, self-esteem, physical fitness, friendship, leadership, love of the game, and many other important life skills.
Social Media/Marketing Intern
As the Social Media/Marketing Intern, you will be expected to manage multiple social media platforms and promote the local youth football league. The right person will have a passion for marketing and sports as well as bring creative ways to increase the league’s community presence.
• Daily management of social media platforms.
• Improving website
• Tracking marketing goals
• Attending youth football league events
• Other duties the board see fit under marketing Requirements
• Earning college degree in sports marketing/management, sales, marketing, or related field
• Strong interest in marketing and sports
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
• Ability to work non-traditional business hours, weekends, events, and game days
This internship is unpaid.