Founded in 1981, Heartland Financial USA, Inc. is a multibillion dollar, multibank holding company offering uniquely different banking solutions for business and personal clients. Heartland's independent community banks are chartered in the states of Iowa, Illinois, Wisconsin, New Mexico, Arizona, Montana, Colorado, Minnesota, Kansas and Missouri, with a total of 86 banking locations serving over 100 communities.
Heartland's common stock is traded through the NASDAQ® Global Select Market System under the symbol “HTLF.”
Why Heartland? Visit our YouTube page!
Heartland Financial USA, Inc. (Heartland) is seeking an Accounts Payable Director to join our growing team in Dubuque, IA. The Accounts Payable Director is responsible for providing operational, managerial and strategic direction and leadership for the accounts payable function. This role leads the operations of the accounts payable function, including the timely, efficient, accurate and cost-effective processing of transactions, management and leadership of the staff, maintenance of appropriate internal controls and compliance with statutory requirements. This role also supports continued process improvement, assists in managing projects which drive efficiency and productivity through the department and creates an environment of continued growth and development of staff and resources. The Accounts Payable Manager delivers a customer service focused framework while contributing to the development and monitoring of service level agreements (SLAs) through effective management of key performance indicators (KPIs) and other key metrics.
1. 7-10 years of accounting experience with 5-7 years of relevant work experience, including accounts payable systems.
2. Bachelor’s Degree: Accounting, Finance or Business.
3. Previous supervisory and project management experience.
4. Knowledge of accounts payable and general ledger processes and systems.
5. Experience with paperless invoice processing systems and expense reimbursement systems.
6. Experience integrating with other systems.
7. Advanced Excel skills.
8. High level of attention to detail.
9. Problem solving skills.
10. Possess a sense of urgency and consistently meet deadlines.
11. Foster effective team environment.
12. Ability to develop and document effective policies and procedures.
13. Ability to effectively and efficiently manage workflow.
14. Effective oral and written communications.
15. Ability to interact with various levels of management.
16. Ability to manage multiple priorities.
17. Innovative and adaptable to change.
At Heartland Financial USA, Inc., we are one of the top 100 bank holding companies nationwide, Heartland delivers high-quality financial products and service to clients in the Midwestern, Southwestern and Western United States. This means great resources and career opportunities for our staff! We can provide you the training and support to develop a great career at Heartland Financial USA, Inc. If you long to join a successful team while expanding your professional skills and experience, then explore a career with us today!
We’re committed to being an Employer of Choice providing a positive, professional work culture that takes care of the welfare of our team members. We believe in:
• Talent Development – We provide resources to support internal career growth
• Recognition and Reward – We provide competitive compensation and rewards programs
• Corporate Citizenship – We’re committed to making a difference in our communities
• Balance – We believe in balance between work, leisure, and wellness
• Empowerment – We help people grow professionally through empowerment to make decisions and take responsibility for them
We offer competitive compensation and benefits, including:
• Paid time off, community volunteering, parental leave, and Holidays.
• Tuition Benefit plan
• 401k Retirement plan with company match & Discretionary Profit Sharing plan
• Subsidized Medical and Dental insurance
• Free Life and Disability insurance coverage
• Flexible Spending Accounts
• Voluntary Vision, Critical Illness, Hospital Indemnity, and Accident plans
• Employee Assistance program for staff and family members
Submit your resume online at www.htlf.com/#/careers
|Apply for this Job!|
|Alternate Web Site:||Click to visit|
Paid Sick Leave
|Years of Experience||5-10 Years|