ELearning Design SpecialistHeartland Financial USA, Inc., Dubuque, IA
This listing has expired
Founded in 1981, Heartland Financial USA, Inc. is a multibillion dollar, multibank holding company offering uniquely different banking solutions for business and personal clients. Heartland's independent community banks are chartered in the states of Iowa, Illinois, Wisconsin, New Mexico, Arizona, Montana, Colorado, Minnesota, Kansas and Missouri, with a total of 86 banking locations serving over 100 communities.
Heartland's common stock is traded through the NASDAQ® Global Select Market System under the symbol “HTLF.”
Why Heartland? Visit our YouTube page!
Heartland Financial USA, Inc. (Heartland) is seeking an ELearning Design Specialist to join our growing team in Dubuque, IA. The eLearning Design Specialist is responsible for providing technical expertise to assist professional work groups in the area of developing and revising e-learning courses. This role supports projects internally and is responsible for tasks and assignments associated with the development of learning solutions.
l. 3-5 years demonstrated experience as an e-learning developer
2. I -3 years experience using Adobe Captivate 7 or newer e-learning software and Adobe Connect to produce virtual live training
3.Ability to collaborate with internal teams, external teams, and management to ensure requirements are being met and projects are kept on schedule.
4. Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
5. Excellent follow-up, time management and organization skills
6. Strong editing, written and oral communication skills
7. Strong interpersonal skills
8. Ability to coordinate several projects simultaneously
9. Proactive technical troubleshooting and problem solving skills
10. Proficiency in the Microsoft Office Suite (i.e. Word, Excel, Outlook), Adobe Photoshop and/or Adobe InDesign and PowerPoint l l. Experience and proficiency with LMS Systems and other software.
11. Bachelor's degree in multimedia design, graphic design, instructional design, or a related field in learning development is required
12. ATD Certification preferred
At Heartland Financial USA, Inc., we are one of the top 100 bank holding companies nationwide, Heartland delivers high-quality financial products and service to clients in the Midwestern, Southwestern and Western United States. This means great resources and career opportunities for our staff! We can provide you the training and support to develop a great career at Heartland Financial USA, Inc. If you long to join a successful team while expanding your professional skills and experience, then explore a career with us today!
We’re committed to being an Employer of Choice providing a positive, professional work culture that takes care of the welfare of our team members. We believe in:
• Talent Development – We provide resources to support internal career growth
• Recognition and Reward – We provide competitive compensation and rewards programs
• Corporate Citizenship – We’re committed to making a difference in our communities
• Balance – We believe in balance between work, leisure, and wellness
• Empowerment – We help people grow professionally through empowerment to make decisions and take responsibility for them
We offer competitive compensation and benefits, including:
• Paid time off, community volunteering, parental leave, and Holidays.
• Tuition Benefit plan
• 401k Retirement plan with company match & Discretionary Profit Sharing plan
• Subsidized Medical and Dental insurance
• Free Life and Disability insurance coverage
• Flexible Spending Accounts
• Voluntary Vision, Critical Illness, Hospital Indemnity, and Accident plans
• Employee Assistance program for staff and family members
Submit your resume online at www.htlf.com/#/careers
This listing has expired
Paid Sick Leave
|Years of Experience||2-5 Years|