Senior Workday AnalystHeartland Financial USA, Inc., Dubuque, IA
This listing has expired
Founded in 1981, Heartland Financial USA, Inc. is a multibillion dollar, multibank holding company offering uniquely different banking solutions for business and personal clients. Heartland's independent community banks are chartered in the states of Iowa, Illinois, Wisconsin, New Mexico, Arizona, Montana, Colorado, Minnesota, Kansas and Missouri, with a total of 86 banking locations serving over 100 communities.
Heartland's common stock is traded through the NASDAQ® Global Select Market System under the symbol “HTLF.”
Why Heartland? Visit our YouTube page!
Heartland Financial USA, Inc. (Heartland) is seeking a Senior Workday Analyst to join our growing team in Dubuque, IA. Under general direction the Senior Workday Analyst will be responsible for providing vision, leadership, planning, project coordination, and management for the development of a cost-effective HRIS while concurrently facilitating efficient operations to meet current and future business needs for the company.
1. 5-7 years of Comprehensive HRIS experience (Workday or SAAS preferred)
2. Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Computer Systems, Information Technology
3. Previous project management experience
4. Ability to analyze and map complex processes to achieve efficiencies and maximize utilization of system functionality
5. Experience implementing and maintaining a complex HRIS with multiple integrations and connections to other key systems both internal and external to the organization (e.g. finance & external vendors)
6. Experience in developing/implementing a variety of HR applications including: payroll, time/attendance, talent management, total rewards, compensation, total rewards and recruitment
7. Proven experience managing operational tasks proficiently, efficiently and with full accountability for results, primarily focusing on responsibilities of: HR technology support, maintenance and security
8. Previous experience managing conflicting priorities and delivering on customer expectations
9. Ability to work in a matrix management environment
10. Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
11. Management experience of people, process and technology
12. SHRM-SCP or CP certification preferred
13. PMP certification preferred
14. Certifications in Workday HCM, SAAS, Kronos eTime, or Oracle HCM applications preferred
At Heartland Financial USA, Inc., we are one of the top 100 bank holding companies nationwide, Heartland delivers high-quality financial products and service to clients in the Midwestern, Southwestern and Western United States. This means great resources and career opportunities for our staff! We can provide you the training and support to develop a great career at Heartland Financial USA, Inc. If you long to join a successful team while expanding your professional skills and experience, then explore a career with us today!
We’re committed to being an Employer of Choice providing a positive, professional work culture that takes care of the welfare of our team members. We believe in:
• Talent Development – We provide resources to support internal career growth
• Recognition and Reward – We provide competitive compensation and rewards programs
• Corporate Citizenship – We’re committed to making a difference in our communities
• Balance – We believe in balance between work, leisure, and wellness
• Empowerment – We help people grow professionally through empowerment to make decisions and take responsibility for them
We offer competitive compensation and benefits, including:
• Paid time off, community volunteering, parental leave, and Holidays.
• Tuition Benefit plan
• 401k Retirement plan with company match & Discretionary Profit Sharing plan
• Subsidized Medical and Dental insurance
• Free Life and Disability insurance coverage
• Flexible Spending Accounts
• Voluntary Vision, Critical Illness, Hospital Indemnity, and Accident plans
• Employee Assistance program for staff and family members
Submit your resume online at www.htlf.com/#/careers
This listing has expired
Paid Sick Leave
|Years of Experience||5-10 Years|