IT - Salesforce & Cloud System AdministratorPSSI, Kieler, WI
This listing has expired
From Taco Tuesdays to 60th-anniversary dinners, we’re in the business of protecting moments. At Packers Sanitation Services, Inc. (PSSI), people are at the heart of everything we do: our people and the those around the world whose food we work steadfastly to protect.
We lead the way for food protection with over 17,000 employees and over 500 food processing facilities that we service throughout North America. We serve as primary partners with plants both small and large. With more than 45 years in the business, our company is backed by a unique value-driven culture and entrepreneurial spirit that sets us on a path of continued growth in our industry.
Department: Information Technology
Job Status: Full Time
FLSA Status: Salary Exempt
Reports To: Applications Manager
Work Schedule: Monday - Friday
Amount of Travel Required: 5-10%
Positions Supervised: None
The Salesforce and Cloud System Administrator will work as part of the technology team dedicated to ensuring PSSI maximizes efficiency and capitalizes on the full features and benefits of the systems, based on the needs of the various user groups. This position utilizes excellent technical, communication, and analytic/PM skills to ensure continued delivery of innovative, high-quality solutions that meet the stakeholder’s needs as well as ongoing daily support and administration.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS/JOB DUTIES
System administration – 75%
- Daily support to enterprise users of the Salesforce and Origami system which includes creating and/or maintaining security settings, profiles and roles, permissions, assignment rules, user setup and termination, queues, licenses, capacity, testing and managing the deployment of software updates and storage management.
- Act as a Salesforce/Origami/Cloud advocate to promote adoption across the enterprise.
- Participating in the iterative SDLC to include requirements gathering, design, code/configuration and testing
- Engage with Salesforce to stay current on new releases and solutions, utilizing the ‘Application Change Management’ process when applying updates or changes. Implement any new releases efficiently and effectively ensuring minimal to no disruption to end users.
- Proactively communicate system changes and new releases to the end users using guides, materials, and training so the users clearly understand the change and how it functions prior to implementation.
- Develop training plans, materials, and documentation for database users, ensuring materials are up-to-date and clearly communicated.
- Act as the liaison for users to troubleshoot and resolve system errors and issues.
- Create and maintain fields, views, reports, dashboards, campaigns and other Salesforce/Origami objects and functions.
- Support and maintain workflows, functions and configurations within the Salesforce/Origami environment(s).
- Create new reporting capabilities and respond to ad hoc reporting requests as needed.
- Serve as the cloud system expert by participating in Salesforce/Origami user group meetings and other trainings and groups to continue development of system knowledge.
- Monitor application storage usage and archive data as needed.
- Participate and support any future cloud solutions based on business needs.
Process Improvement and System Support – 25%
- Collaborate with Management to develop a system of workflow rules utilizing Salesforce/Origami and its features.
- Support and maintain workflows, functions and configurations within the Salesforce/Origami environment.
- Document enterprise process and workflows as they relate to the cloud process.
- Assist with migration from older systems / processes into Salesforce/Origami.
- Provide on-call support for Salesforce and Origami.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and/or related experience.
- Minimum 3 years Salesforce administration experience.
- Demonstrated experience in overseeing the design, development, implementation & testing of software.
- Demonstrated understanding of Customer Relationship Management.
- Ability to analyze issues to determine appropriate actions and meet deadlines.
- Adaptable, flexible, organized and able to multi-task while working independently.
- Customer service oriented.
- Work effectively in teams, support change initiatives, identify own development needs and seek out development opportunities.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group including executives, managers, end users.
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team.
- Strong analytical skills and experience identifying data integrity issues
- Demonstrated ability to problem solve within data and software applications.
- Salesforce certification(s) considered a plus
- Origami Administration experience considered a plus.
This listing has expired
Paid Sick Leave
|Years of Experience||1-2 Years|