Inventory Control SpecialistXLSpecialized Trailers, Manchester, IA
This listing has expired
XLSpecialized Trailers is a market leading manufacturer of custom heavy haul trailers located in Manchester, Iowa. Founded on innovation and commitment to quality - XL has earned its reputation as a premium heavy haul trailer manufacturer through years of providing uniquely resilient, efficient, solutions-based products.
Responsibilities, Qualifications or Skills Required:
- Controls inventory by keeping detailed records of changes in inventory; performing cycle counts; report changes; monitor re-order listings; assist with complete physical inventory.
- Manage delivery reception by receiving delivered supplies, materials, and equipment; confirm that delivered goods match purchase order specifications of quantity, condition, model number, etc.; completes necessary paperwork.
- Inspect Inventory to ensure products are safe and free of damage and are ready for distribution. Return defective and/or incorrect products back to supplier or dispose of them according to company and supplier standards.
- Orders products to ensure that the company’s inventory remains sufficient by working with other departments to determine what and when items are needed.
- Verifies and completes receiving reports by checking receiving document sales order for quantities and items shipped, release number, and discrepancies; entering receiving information into database; correcting discrepancies.
- Prepares inventory for distribution to end use departments by reviewing pick sheets and other documents; verifying parts numbers with documents; gathering materials and packaging for distribution.
- Audits and reconciles inventory reports by examining distribution reports for inventory discrepancies; reconciling entries with inventory system from inventory reports, credit memos, and variances; completing physical counts.
- Conducts analyses to identify improvement opportunities by studying business opportunities, determining expansion of facilities or product lines; evaluating options; recommending courses of action.
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules and regulations. Wears proper personal proactive equipment.
- Identifies and anticipates safety and health concerns and hazards by surveying environmental, operational, and occupational conditions.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing relating results as needed.
Assist with the continuous process improvement of XL Specialized Trailers by leading and participating in projects such as lean, 5-S and Kaizen.
Perform any other tasks assigned to support and improve the overall operations of the XL Specialized Trailers.
Works under broad supervision. The employee is responsible for planning and carrying out the assignment, keeping the supervisor informed of progress and potential problems or future implications.
Responsibility for Public Contact:
Daily contact with customers requiring courtesy, discretion, and sound judgment.
Education and Experience Requirements:
Licensing and Certification:
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience.
- Three to five years Customer Service, Supply Chain experience.
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Planning: an ability to think ahead and plan.
- Management: the ability to organize and manage multiple priorities.
- Customer service systems development and deployment.
- Problem analysis and problem resolution at a functional level.
- Employee training and development.
- Strong customer orientation.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- High performance teams and a strong team player.
- Commitment to company values.
- Computer proficiency.
- Extended periods of sitting.
- Ability to routinely lift 20 lbs. and occasionally up to 50 lbs.
Work is performed both indoors and outdoors.
Post Offer/Pre-employment Physical and Drug Screen Required.
XL Specialized Trailers is an Equal Opportunity Employer
This listing has expired
|Years of Experience||2-5 Years|