RSP Administration MangerHeartland Financial USA, Inc., Dubuque, IA
This listing has expired
Founded in 1981, Heartland Financial USA, Inc. is a multibillion dollar, multibank holding company offering uniquely different banking solutions for business and personal clients. Heartland's independent community banks are chartered in the states of Iowa, Illinois, Wisconsin, New Mexico, Arizona, Montana, Colorado, Minnesota, Kansas and Missouri, with a total of 86 banking locations serving over 100 communities.
Heartland's common stock is traded through the NASDAQ® Global Select Market System under the symbol “HTLF.”
Why Heartland? Visit our YouTube page!
Heartland Financial USA, Inc. (Heartland) is seeking an RSP Administration Manager to join our growing team in Dubuque, IA. The RPS Administration Manager is responsible for overseeing the day to day activities and processes for retirement plans administered by Heartland Retirement Plan Services. This position will ensure all processing is done in compliance to specific plan documentation as well as IRS and DOL regulations in a timely manner. The Administration Manager manages a team of Retirement Plan Administrators.
1. Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience required
2. 7+ years of experience in qualified retirement plans with direct emphasis on 401(k) and defined contribution plans
3. 7+ years of supervisory experience
4. Proven ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously with a high level of accuracy and within tight deadlines
5. Significant technical expertise with RPS operations and compliance
6. Strong verbal and written communication skills. Experience working in changing, high growth environments; comfortable with ambiguity and working in matrixed organizations
7. Strong proficiency in, or ability to learn, computer applications relevant to the position, including specialized systems for the financial and investments services industries.
8. QKA, QPA, CPC, ERPA or APA designations highly preferred.
At Heartland Financial USA, Inc., we are one of the top 100 bank holding companies nationwide, Heartland delivers high-quality financial products and service to clients in the Midwestern, Southwestern and Western United States. This means great resources and career opportunities for our staff! We can provide you the training and support to develop a great career at Heartland Financial USA, Inc. If you long to join a successful team while expanding your professional skills and experience, then explore a career with us today!
We’re committed to being an Employer of Choice providing a positive, professional work culture that takes care of the welfare of our team members. We believe in:
• Talent Development – We provide resources to support internal career growth
• Recognition and Reward – We provide competitive compensation and rewards programs
• Corporate Citizenship – We’re committed to making a difference in our communities
• Balance – We believe in balance between work, leisure, and wellness
• Empowerment – We help people grow professionally through empowerment to make decisions and take responsibility for them
We offer competitive compensation and benefits, including:
• Paid time off, community volunteering, parental leave, and Holidays.
• Tuition Benefit plan
• 401k Retirement plan with company match & Discretionary Profit Sharing plan
• Subsidized Medical and Dental insurance
• Free Life and Disability insurance coverage
• Flexible Spending Accounts
• Voluntary Vision, Critical Illness, Hospital Indemnity, and Accident plans
• Employee Assistance program for staff and family members
Submit your resume online at www.htlf.com/#/careers
This listing has expired
Paid Sick Leave
|Years of Experience||5-10 Years|