Implementation ConsultantHeartland Financial USA, Inc., Dubuque, IA
This listing has expired
Founded in 1981, Heartland Financial USA, Inc. is a multibillion dollar, multibank holding company offering uniquely different banking solutions for business and personal clients. Heartland's independent community banks are chartered in the states of Iowa, Illinois, Wisconsin, New Mexico, Arizona, Montana, Colorado, Minnesota, Kansas and Missouri, with a total of 86 banking locations serving over 100 communities.
Heartland's common stock is traded through the NASDAQ® Global Select Market System under the symbol “HTLF.”
Why Heartland? Visit our YouTube page!
Heartland Financial USA, Inc. (Heartland) is seeking an Implementation Consultant to join our growing team in Dubuque, IA. The Implementation Consultant is responsible for managing the entire on-boarding process of new clients to ensure a smooth transition into regular plan processing and administration with Heartland Retirement Plan Services. The Implementation Consultant works directly with clients and internal partners to assist with Plan design, Plan efficiencies, Compliance Testing and other various conversion specifics.
1. 3-5 years of experience in qualified retirement plans with direct emphasis on 401(k) and defined contribution plans.
2. Bachelors’ degree or equivalent work experience
3. Experience in relationship management preferred.
4. Proven ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously with a high level of accuracy while meeting tight deadlines
5. Experience with RPS operations and compliance preferred
6. Strong communication skills to include active listening; presentation skills; written and verbal
7. Ability to problem solve effectively Strong problem solving abilities.
8. Experience working in changing, high growth environments; comfortable with ambiguity and working in matrixed organizations
9. Hands on experience with retirement plan recordkeeping systems and other relevant computer applications (Relius ASP Documents Systems and Relius Government Forms preferred).
10. QKA, QPA, CPC, ERPA or APA designations highly preferred.
At Heartland Financial USA, Inc., we are one of the top 100 bank holding companies nationwide, Heartland delivers high-quality financial products and service to clients in the Midwestern, Southwestern and Western United States. This means great resources and career opportunities for our staff! We can provide you the training and support to develop a great career at Heartland Financial USA, Inc. If you long to join a successful team while expanding your professional skills and experience, then explore a career with us today!
We’re committed to being an Employer of Choice providing a positive, professional work culture that takes care of the welfare of our team members. We believe in:
• Talent Development – We provide resources to support internal career growth
• Recognition and Reward – We provide competitive compensation and rewards programs
• Corporate Citizenship – We’re committed to making a difference in our communities
• Balance – We believe in balance between work, leisure, and wellness
• Empowerment – We help people grow professionally through empowerment to make decisions and take responsibility for them
We offer competitive compensation and benefits, including:
• Paid time off, community volunteering, parental leave, and Holidays.
• Tuition Benefit plan
• 401k Retirement plan with company match & Discretionary Profit Sharing plan
• Subsidized Medical and Dental insurance
• Free Life and Disability insurance coverage
• Flexible Spending Accounts
• Voluntary Vision, Critical Illness, Hospital Indemnity, and Accident plans
• Employee Assistance program for staff and family members
Submit your resume online at www.htlf.com/#/careers
This listing has expired
Paid Sick Leave
|Years of Experience||2-5 Years|