As a leader in customized education publishing solutions, Kendall Hunt has been privately owned and operated for almost 70 years. We currently employ approximately 180 people at our Dubuque, Iowa, headquarters, with an additional 70 people throughout the United States.
Our mission is to meet the specific needs of the marketplace in a unique and progressive manner, and we are committed to excellence and employee growth and development.
We offer career opportunities in sales and acquisitions, account management, project development, customer support, information technology, finance, accounting, clerical support and human resources. We provide a comprehensive benefit package and full-time and part-time flexible schedules, including internships.
Our Higher Education Division is a leader in custom publishing of high quality educational products, services and solutions to the higher education market, including digital solutions and eBooks as well as printed material.
Our PreK-12 Division is a leader in publishing solutions of innovative, hands-on inquiry based solutions for the PreK-12 market.
We also collaborate closely with our related educational technology solutions companies to develop and customize publications that integrate multi-media and technology to meet the learning needs and expectations of today’s students.
For more information, visit Kendall Hunt’s website https://www.kendallhunt.com
An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/V/H
Kendall Hunt Publishing is looking for a Inside Sales Representative to join our Higher Education team. You will maximize adoption sales of existing nationally marketed backlist titles through effective relationship building and ongoing communication, both via phone and email.
As a leader in customized education publishing solutions, Kendall Hunt has been privately owned and operated for 75 years. With over 8,000 titles, we offer high quality educational products, services and solutions to the Higher Education academic market, including digital solutions and eBooks, as well as printed material. We develop educational materials that are well designed, interactive, and in line with the educational goals of the author and, in turn, the students. Our employees are driven and passionate about excelling, learning, having fun, and making the world a better place by helping to improve the experience of both college-level students and professors. Visit our website at www.kendallhunt.com to learn more.
In A Typical Work Day You Will
- Manage portfolio of existing discipline specific Higher Education products with the objective of increasing sales and adoptions of those products
- Develop sales plan for each individual title based upon sales history
- Manage the sale of adoption directly to student or through bookstore encouraging digital sales
- Analyzes portfolio of accounts and creates sales forecasts for adoption accounts secured
- Analyzes portfolio of accounts and creates sales projections for all backlist adoptions
- Builds and maintains effective customer relationships
- Periodically attend conventions or national sales meetings to help support sales of key backlist titles
Who You Are
- You understand the importance of a positive customer experience and what your role is in that overall experience
- You have an entrepreneurial spirit and look at your career in terms of growing your business with potential bonus opportunities
- You don’t mind picking up the phone and calling on people
- You are a great communicator, people person and problem solver
- You have inside sales experience and are good at managing multiple opportunities
- You have a Bachelor’s degree in a related field
This inside sales position is based out of our Dubuque office with a base rate plus commission. If what we described matches your background and skills, we’d love to talk to you. Send your resume, cover letter along with what your salary requirements are.
An Equal Opportunity Employer
|Apply for this Job!|
|Alternate Web Site:||Click to visit|
|Years of Experience||1-2 Years|