Accounting Coordinator / Administrative AssistantSedona Staffing Services,
This listing has expired
Sedona Staffing Services is a, global staffing, recruiting, and executive search firm. We locate qualified professionals, who excel in their careers, and provide customized staffing solutions for our client companies. Nationally, we're part of , a global recruiting network, whose reach allows Sedona to recruit skilled candidates for highly technical, medical, executive, or hard-to-fill positions.
In summary, Sedona specializes in finding the right fit for both job seekers and businesses.
Our customized staffing solutions help businesses reduce costs and risk, increase efficiency, and provide flexibility.
Job seekers benefit from our free services and vast employer connections that aid in their job search and placement.
Accounting Coordinator / Administrative Assistant
Wage: $18 - $21 / hour + full benefits package
Hours: 8am – 5pm (Some OT required)
A local and growing Dubuque, IA company is seeking a dynamic, conscientious accounting clerk/administrative assistant to join their team. In this position, you will process accounts payable and accounts receivable, answer phones and greet people as they come in the door, and various other administrative tasks. The ideal candidate must be trustworthy, flexible, friendly and professional.
What you get to do:
- Performing basic office tasks, including answering phones, responding to emails, processing mail, filing, etc.
- Build and maintain customer, vendor and co-worker relationships.
- Create sales invoices and enter accounts payables on a daily basis.
- Prepare reconciliations including bank and credit card reconciliations.
- File and scan all department documentation and maintain an organized accounts payable filing system.
- Provide basic administrative support for management.
- Contact customers via email or phone, to resolve and obtain payment of open deductions and past due invoices.
- Assist with payroll processing.
What we need from you:
- Minimum 3 years of general accounting, AR & AP experience required
- Professional, positive attitude as the face of the company to visitors
- Strong work ethic and desire to achieve individual and team goals
- Organized and able to meet deadlines
- Strong PC skills including Microsoft Excel skills
- Experience with financial software (ex. QuickBooks)
- Must be detail oriented, self-motivated with the ability to work independently and strong communication skills
- Willingness to work overtime, up to 50 hours a week
Interested in learning more? Submit a copy of your professional resume to Amanda Saylor: Amanda@careerpros.com
All inquiries are kept confidential.
Sedona Staffing Services is an equal opportunity employer.