Automotive Service Technician or MechanicSedona Staffing Services,
This listing has expired
Sedona Staffing Services is a, global staffing, recruiting, and executive search firm. We locate qualified professionals, who excel in their careers, and provide customized staffing solutions for our client companies. Nationally, we're part of , a global recruiting network, whose reach allows Sedona to recruit skilled candidates for highly technical, medical, executive, or hard-to-fill positions.
In summary, Sedona specializes in finding the right fit for both job seekers and businesses.
Our customized staffing solutions help businesses reduce costs and risk, increase efficiency, and provide flexibility.
Job seekers benefit from our free services and vast employer connections that aid in their job search and placement.
Diesel Technician / Mechanic
Wage: $15 - $17 / hour
Direct Hire Opportunity
A local Dubuque, IA trucking company is looking to add Diesel Technicians to their new facility. The position is responsible for performing preventive maintenance and doing general repairs on heavy-duty diesel trucks. If stability and growth is what you’re seeking, apply today!
What you get to do:
- Responsible for troubleshooting, diagnosing, and repairing fleet equipment as required.
- Identifies diagnoses and resolves tractor and occasional trailer related problems.
- Responsible for the accurate and timely completion of necessary company paperwork repair orders, indirect labor forms, etc.
- Performs preventive maintenance on tractor and trailer equipment as assigned
What we need from you:
- Prior automotive repair experience preferred
- A team player who is focused on learning and growing their career
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced work environment
- Strong organizational skills and detail oriented
- Must have a valid driver’s license
Apply today by submitting a copy of your resume (doesn’t need to be fancy) or work history to Lake: email@example.com
Sedona Staffing Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.