CookSedona Staffing Services,
This listing has expired
Sedona Staffing Services is a, global staffing, recruiting, and executive search firm. We locate qualified professionals, who excel in their careers, and provide customized staffing solutions for our client companies. Nationally, we're part of , a global recruiting network, whose reach allows Sedona to recruit skilled candidates for highly technical, medical, executive, or hard-to-fill positions.
In summary, Sedona specializes in finding the right fit for both job seekers and businesses.
Our customized staffing solutions help businesses reduce costs and risk, increase efficiency, and provide flexibility.
Job seekers benefit from our free services and vast employer connections that aid in their job search and placement.
Position Summary :
A local health services company seeks to hire cook immediately.
Hours: Full Time Hours vary: 6:30am-2:30pm, 10:30am-7:00pm
- Ability to read and follow standardized recipes
- Operate cooking equipment, kitchen utensils and dish washing equipment
- Serve food according to the menu and portion control guidelines
- Cooperate in keeping kitchen clean and in order
- Carry out and follow all facility personnel policies - Conduct self as a professional, positive member of the health care team
- Prepare and serve all required food items in accordance with established portions and presentation standards.
- Set up service units and prep cook station with needed items. Maintain and break down as appropriate.
- High school required.
- Some culinary experience preferred.
- Ability to analyze and solve problems; efficiently handle multiple duties under pressure with minimal supervision; work flexible hours as required including nights/weekends.
- Positive attitude, professional manner and appearance in all situations
Pre-employment background checks and drug screen required.
To be considered for these openings please call Lake at 563.556.3040 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
This position is available immediately!
Sedona Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer