Director of Food and BeverageSedona Staffing Services, Galena, IL
This listing has expired
Sedona Staffing Services is a, global staffing, recruiting, and executive search firm. We locate qualified professionals, who excel in their careers, and provide customized staffing solutions for our client companies. Nationally, we're part of , a global recruiting network, whose reach allows Sedona to recruit skilled candidates for highly technical, medical, executive, or hard-to-fill positions.
In summary, Sedona specializes in finding the right fit for both job seekers and businesses.
Our customized staffing solutions help businesses reduce costs and risk, increase efficiency, and provide flexibility.
Job seekers benefit from our free services and vast employer connections that aid in their job search and placement.
Director of Food and Beverage
Location: Northwest Illinois (Near Iowa)
Wage: $50,000+ / year (paid vacation, Health, flex, life, dental, & 401k)
Direct Hire - Requires to work a flexible schedule which includes, nights, weekends and holidays
Sedona Staffing Services partnering with a hiring company seeking a Director of Food and Beverage. The Director of Food/Beverage directs and supervises all aspects of food & beverage. The Director of Food & Beverage will be responsible for coordinating, supervising and directing all property food and beverage & banquet operations. The Director will provides guests with friendly, professional service, excellent food quality, strong price value, consistent execution in an attractive, well-maintained environment. This position is responsible for providing quality service, marketing ideas to promote business, meeting/exceed financial goals, short and long-term planning, and day-to-day operations. This position also works directly with established group room accounts to develop room revenue for the hotel, solicit new accounts, and nurture and capture incremental room nights from established accounts. This position directly reports to the General Manager and supervises the Banquet Sales Manager, Group Sales Manager, banquet, wait staff and bartenders.
What you get to do:
- Develop and maintain relationships with key clients (decision makers) in order to produce group, leisure and corporate business, resulting in the increase of room sales and revenue.
- Develop sales activities to ensure actual sales meet or exceed the hotel's established revenue plan; accurately and timely report variances/projections.
- Direct the scheduling of group activities and coordinate with other departments to provide exceptional customer service.
- Guide Banquet Sales initiatives to completion and report results.
- Be visible in the operation, recognize and maintain relationships with regular guests and cultivate new relationships through effective marketing and personal relationships.
- Direct and ensure food & beverage standards and procedures are followed.
What we need from you:
- Background of excellence in food & beverage management with a minimum of two years’ supervisory experience in a food and beverage supervisor role
- Demonstrate progressive work experience and passion for the restaurant business
- Ability to be personable with guests while maintaining a highly professional demeanor
- Exhibit a positive attitude at all times and have a proven record of coaching and mentoring in a team environment
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Outstanding communication skills
- Knowledge of profit and loss statements
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel
If you are interested in learning more, please apply today by submitting a copy of your professional resume to Amanda Saylor | firstname.lastname@example.org