Office ManagerSedona Staffing Services,
This listing has expired
Sedona Staffing Services is a, global staffing, recruiting, and executive search firm. We locate qualified professionals, who excel in their careers, and provide customized staffing solutions for our client companies. Nationally, we're part of , a global recruiting network, whose reach allows Sedona to recruit skilled candidates for highly technical, medical, executive, or hard-to-fill positions.
In summary, Sedona specializes in finding the right fit for both job seekers and businesses.
Our customized staffing solutions help businesses reduce costs and risk, increase efficiency, and provide flexibility.
Job seekers benefit from our free services and vast employer connections that aid in their job search and placement.
Business Office Manager
Monday through Friday - 7am – 4pm
$40k - $45k / year
A locally owned and operated company is seeking an Office Manager to provide operations support and be the internal accounting and office champion. As the ideal candidate, you are a natural at multi-tasking, organization and genuinely have a passion for meeting the needs of team members and external customers on a daily basis. You exude a professional, positive attitude and are capable of dealing with basic as well as complex administrative issues. The Office Manager will work with and report directly to the Owner / President of the company.
What you get to do:
- Accounting responsibilities include: general Accounting, collections and month end close. Maintains all required and appropriate logs. Reconciles accounts and provides financial reports for company leadership. Manage the business accounts receivable and bill payment for multiple business entities.
- Administers payroll according to company and legal procedures including payroll adjustments (PTO, bonuses, incentives, etc.)
- Administrative support to include ordering office supplies and managing office files.
- Welcome clients and guests in person or on the telephone; answer or refer inquiries.
- Prepare and coordinate necessary documents needed for customers.
What we need from you:
- Minimum of 3 years office management experience
- HS Diploma or GED required. College coursework or a degree a plus.
- Previous warranty / parts experience is a plus.
- Proficient in MS Office, accurate data entry and accounting skills
- Successful candidates must be pleasant, organized, motivated, and detail-oriented
- Must be capable of multi-tasking and communicating with a variety of people and personalities.
- Detail oriented and able to handle multiple priorities
Interested in learning more? Please submit resume to email@example.com
Sedona Staffing Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer