Tool and Die MakerSedona Staffing Services,
This listing has expired
Sedona Staffing Services is a, global staffing, recruiting, and executive search firm. We locate qualified professionals, who excel in their careers, and provide customized staffing solutions for our client companies. Nationally, we're part of , a global recruiting network, whose reach allows Sedona to recruit skilled candidates for highly technical, medical, executive, or hard-to-fill positions.
In summary, Sedona specializes in finding the right fit for both job seekers and businesses.
Our customized staffing solutions help businesses reduce costs and risk, increase efficiency, and provide flexibility.
Job seekers benefit from our free services and vast employer connections that aid in their job search and placement.
TOOL AND DIE PROFESSIONAL
DIRECT HIRE 1ST SHIFT
- Adhere to all plant safety policies and procedures
- Use mechanical ability and knowledge to design, fabricate, install or repair tooling, jigs, fixtures, gages and dies
- Setup and operate standard machining equipment such as lathes, mills, saws, and grinders
- Use measuring, leveling and alignment devices to verify dimensions, alignments and clearances
- Understand, maintain and repair mechanical press operations and related equipment
- Study specifications such as blueprints, sketches, models, or descriptions, and visualize product to determine materials required and machines to be used to fabricate parts
- Examine standard or previously used dies, tools, jigs, and fixtures, and recommend design modifications regarding construction and function of parts
- Mechanical aptitude with hydraulic, pneumatic and mechanical systems
- Ability to read mechanical schematics and/or blueprints
- Connect hydraulic lines to install hydraulic and pneumatic components
- Computer Skills (CAD, Outlook, Word, Excel)
- Valid driver’s license required
- Perform repetitive and physically demanding tasks for extended periods (lifting, walking climbing, pushing and/or pulling, twisting, bending, kneeling and grasping)
- 1st shift
- Pay negotiable with experience
- Medical, dental, vision
- Short term
- Life Insurance
- 401(k) & Pension
- Paid holidays
PLEASE SUBMIT RESUME TO firstname.lastname@example.org
Sedona Staffing Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer