JOB FAIR (PLATTEVILLE) JULY 10THAmerican Customer Care, Platteville, WI
This listing has expired
About American Customer Care, Inc.
The American Customer Care culture is rooted in the belief that exceptional performance is a function of exceptional people, exceptional tools, exceptional training, exceptional measurement, and most importantly, exceptional expectations.
That's where American Customer Care comes in.
We have the capacity and the technology. We have the best people to treat customers the old-fashioned way with courtesy, friendliness and intelligence. We allow customers, or potential customers, to contact us at any time or manner that is convenient for them.
TRAINING STARTS JULY 30TH
1ST AND MID-SHIFTS AVAILABLE
Would you like to have a life outside of work?
American Customer Care is what you are looking for!!
We are looking for a group of fun loving, hardworking candidates to join our team July 30th!!
Apply on-line at experiencesreimagined.com or stop in and see what we are all about now!
Do you enjoy food? Do you enjoy cooking, talking about, and tasting, food? We have the job for you!
We are hiring for full-time positions.
- Hours 1st and mid-shift Monday-Friday
- Want to work 4 days a week? We have that too!!
- Starting wage: $12/hour (after 2 week training)
A description of this position includes, but is not limited to the following:
- Consult with customers to understand their needs and determine best options
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of policies and procedures
- Ability to adapt to different types of customers and use positive language to represent yourself and the Company
- Be the Voice of the Customer and provide feedback to support continuous improvement initiatives
- Some college experience preferred
Our Company offers a variety of benefits and incentives to our Team Members, including:
- Health, Dental, Vision, 401(K)
- Paid training!
- Work/Life balance to support you and your family
- Employee Perks Program (discounts at local businesses)
- Fun At Work Committee (Join in the fun and share your ideas)
- Agent Action Council (Your voice matters!)
- Employee Referral Program
- Monthly incentives and contests to earn extra cash and prizes
- Supportive team to help you learn new skills so you can earn more money and advance within our organization
Walk-ins are welcome anytime from 8am-3:30pm, Monday-Friday.
Platteville office: 1555 East Business Hwy 151
Please call or stop in today!
Main office: 608.349.4222 - Tammy
Recruiter: 608.642.4687 - Melissa
This listing has expired
Full or Part Time
Food and Beverage
|Years of Experience||1-2 Years|