Maintenance and Repair Worker, GeneralSedona Staffing Services, Shullsburg, WI
This listing has expired
Sedona Staffing Services is a, global staffing, recruiting, and executive search firm. We locate qualified professionals, who excel in their careers, and provide customized staffing solutions for our client companies. Nationally, we're part of , a global recruiting network, whose reach allows Sedona to recruit skilled candidates for highly technical, medical, executive, or hard-to-fill positions.
In summary, Sedona specializes in finding the right fit for both job seekers and businesses.
Our customized staffing solutions help businesses reduce costs and risk, increase efficiency, and provide flexibility.
Job seekers benefit from our free services and vast employer connections that aid in their job search and placement.
A cheese manufacturing client in SW Wisconsin is seeking multiple Maintenance Technicians on 2nd and 3rd shift.
The Maintenance Technician is responsible for diagnosing, repairing, and maintaining all plant equipment, buildings, and grounds in optimum working order.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide repairs of production equipment during production and performs scheduled maintenance repairs of production equipment during machine service
- Prepares and sets up machinery for scheduled production runs
- Complies with OSHA safety rules
- Maintains facility building and outside property
- Responsible for snow removal, lawn care, and grounds maintenance
- Ensure sanitation, safety, Good Manufacturing Practices and quality policies and procedures are followed
- Assist in any other areas of the manufacturing plant when necessary
- Prefer a two year vocation technical degree in maintenance but will look at High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Must be able to read, interpret and understand written and oral directions
- Knowledge of proper use of equipment, materials and supplies
- Must demonstrate basic math skills to calculate production yields, and understand weights and measures
- Must be able to work flexible hours and weekends
- $16.00 and up based on experience
To apply for these roles: Please email Platteville@careerpros.com or call 608.348.6300.
Sedona Staffing Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer