Quality Control Inspector/ TechnicianSedona Staffing Services, Farley, IA
This listing has expired
Sedona Staffing Services is a, global staffing, recruiting, and executive search firm. We locate qualified professionals, who excel in their careers, and provide customized staffing solutions for our client companies. Nationally, we're part of , a global recruiting network, whose reach allows Sedona to recruit skilled candidates for highly technical, medical, executive, or hard-to-fill positions.
In summary, Sedona specializes in finding the right fit for both job seekers and businesses.
Our customized staffing solutions help businesses reduce costs and risk, increase efficiency, and provide flexibility.
Job seekers benefit from our free services and vast employer connections that aid in their job search and placement.
Quality Control Inspector
Primary Responsibilities Include:
- Responsible for making sure that quality product is being produced in all areas of the operation.
- Routinely inspects production and product operations to ensure that product quality specifications are being met.
- Review, advise corrections and approve product to begin running.
- Inspects outgoing and incoming product for conformance.
- Advise on troubleshooting of nonconforming products and processes.
- Perform gage calibration.
- Reporting of necessary quality data.
- Work with all employees to confirm they understand quality and how to achieve it.
If interested, please call Diane at 563-875-7030 or email email@example.com.
Sedona Staffing Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer